Hiding toys

I have a roomate and ive got a few toys which are small and easy to hide but I'm gonna buy more but I need a place to hide them any advise.

I have a very nosey 10 yr old so we use a loockable case. The key is hidden of course...The case fits perfectly under the bed so easy to get to.

hello

buy vanity case or something equally inconspicuous sometimes these come with little padlocks.

also as mentioned above you can use a lockablle case. check out this link for some possibles

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/sex-toy-essentials/sex-toy-storage/

🐼

I've always just kept my toys in a box at the back of my underwear drawer wherever I've been living at the time

Thank you I have a case that is lockable but I need padlocks

You might find this thread helpful. Tons of ideas here

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/39433-hiding-toys-from-your-parents/

We keep the box they are delivered in as its very discreet and just keep them in the cupboard behind clothes. Safe of sorts is probably easier though

I have a locked ottoman at the end of my bed that I've customised to hold all our toys and bondage gear. It blends in perfectly with the room and looks very inconspicuous

In my uni years I used a comesmetics box kept down the side of my bed, no one ever looked inside it. A box in the bottom of the wardrobe is another good idea. I personally think that locked boxes invite questions, if you believe your housemates won't go through your stuff a innocent shoe box or two in bottom of the wardrobe or a comestic bag or box won't invite any questions. A padlock might.

Hope this helps xx

If you have a bookcase or books on a shelf take a look on-line because you can buy booksafes (put simply a lockable box with the exterior of a book).

We use anow overnight style toiletries bag - looks perfectly innocent even if it's left out in our room

If you want to hide sextoys from your kids, keep them in the under-sink cupboard with the cleaning products 😝

Me and my other half used to use a case he had from previous camera equipment, any non-transparent box of the right size will do, especially if it blends in! When we outgrew that (whoops!) we bought a small suitcase. noone questions a suitcase in the bottom of the wardrobe or under the bed, thats where they are kept, so we don't feel the need to lock it :) Guess it depends how nosy your friends are!

We have a locked case for ours. It's a combination lock (so not as conspicuous as a padlock) and the case is stashed on a high shelf along with our other suitcases etc.

Personally, I'd be nervous with them in a shoebox at the bottom of the wardrobe...people are nosey!

A storage Ottoman at the end of our bed is our plan
Black leather to match ;)

Suit case in plain sight? with a lock of course

In our 'boudoir' drawer under the bed

Not that its any use to you sorry but just as a general comment on this topis, we have a rucksack that sits under the bed and anytime we need to hide them we just put them in the rucksack and put the rucksack in the boot of the car - looks like you're just packing a few things to go out for the day/weekend. Only problem is when accidentally knock something and the bag starts vibrating, that needs a bit of explaining...

Do you all keep your toys together? I have silicone, glass, and rubber toys, and I read that they can react together and melt or somethig like that. I keep them in all they're boxes N stuff but is that enough? I'd really rather not have a dildo fall apart whilst using it :/

Stuff hiding them. I string them across the bedroom on a washing line. All hung on individual hooks and hangers.

Anyone that walks in will be so terrified they willl:

1. Never speak of it (and possibly to you) ever.

2. Not be so nosy in future

As for the kids they are safely locked away in the understairs cupboard when they get home from school (the dursley's had that right) so don't get the chance to go a snooping.