Toy boxes?

Hey. I'm realatively new so i'm not sure if this has been asked before or if its a daft question but i'm wondering where everyone keeps their toy collections? I'm talking toy boxes or boxes and drawers with locks. Especially for those who live with parents or children who can't leave them sitting out or just lying in a drawer. I have a younger sibling that likes to rake about for who knows what when i'm out.

I've been looking for a box that locks but i have no idea where i would find the like. So does anyone have any ideas? I'm running out of places to stash my wee cardboard box that grows with each new addition.

In my pj draw lol how about a mini safe

There is a post about this somewhere with a few suggestions and solutions .... let me find it.

Hi this is the thread: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/557908-lockable-sex-toy-storage/#p557914

I keep my toys in this http://www.ryman.co.uk/0161150701/Home-File-Foolscap-with-5-Suspension-Files/Product and no one suspects a thing :)

what about a cheap small suitcase from argos etc the ones they use to carry on planes with a padlock on ,, will keep the hidden away ? luckly i keep mine in bedside drawer as my kids are older lol

Thanks for all the ideas and the link as well i appreciate it. I'm sure i'll find something i can use.

It would be somewhat of a comfort knowing my brother and his friends can't get to them.

Check the archives, there are several great threads on the subject. Searching the archives has gotten trickier with all of the one and two page threads made during the last year, but IMO it's worth going back to the longer ones.

Here's a classic:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/39433-hiding-toys-from-your-parents/

PPD beat me to it, I got kind of sidetracked whilst looking for it :o)

Thanks for the link. It will come in handy. I wish i had asked earlier.

suitcases without sections in it =]

I keep mine in a suitcase lol, it used to be my underwear drawer but as my collection got larger it just got annoying, like a game of wheres wally (or willy :D) digging thru mountains of socks and pants every time i was wanting one so yup... a suitcase with a padlock maybe to keep prying eyes away would be ideal

I have the classic bedside draw ;-) top draw- toys, middle draw- pvc bed sheet and inflatable loveseat, bottom draw- lubes, creams and lotions haha xx

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

I have the classic bedside draw ;-) top draw- toys, middle draw- pvc bed sheet and inflatable loveseat, bottom draw- lubes, creams and lotions haha xx

love it lol

At the mo they are scattered around the bedroom in different hiding places draws wardrope,This bedroom isn't big enough we moved thinking the bedroom size was as good as our old place this is not the fact.

I dont really have anywhere to keep my Liberator Wedge let alone the Ramp the ramp cant stay in the bedroom its to dam big for this room to be kept out of the way.

My and my OH got a bondage bag off here a few years ago and all the toys go in there in the wardrobe!

Bottom drawer for us, the youngest in our house is my daughter at 18yrs, whether she goes snooping when we are out I don't know.

luckily I am at uni so I now have a dedicated drawer full lol XD but when I lived with my parents I kept a box hidden under my bed and that seemed to do the trick :) It was nicely decorated so I think if they did find it they would rather not know and left it alone :P

my bedside draws, there are 3.

top draw- toys and lube

middle draw- blow up love seat and pvc bed covers

bottom draw- medical stuff i.e plasters etc (before someone gets the wrong idea) xx