how to still have sex

hi all, last week I was knocked off my bike going to work and had my hip broken,after a week in hospital i have to rest and put no weight on my hip for 8 weeks.i booked a hotel room the night before my injury for my wifes birthday,

now we usually have a very good time but obviously things are tricky so what i need is some advice n ideas to keep my wife happy while i am in this condition please help

in advance many thanks

First of all... Ouch :) hope it heals quick and you can get back on your bike n stuff :)

Secondly http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7747

Might help, or some of the other LH sex furniture or door restraints

I know it isn't the same but I'm recovering from a torn muscle in my hip. The important thing is to not do anything that hurts or feels funny, we have found the spoon position to be really good personally,I basically just stay still but it can work either way (guy or girl still) and during this time we've been doing a lot of dirty talk and dressing up etc and kept the actual penetrative sex to a min! Xx

Sorry I don't have any useful advice I just wanted to say I hope you heal up and feel better soon, sounds painful! :( xx

I would say just lie there and enjoy the ride so to speak. I was in a similar position around 12 years after spinal surgery. It means your wife doing all the work, where there's a Willy there's a way.

I would say you avoid sex for a while. If you have broken you hip you won't be able to put any weight on it. So unless you partner has extremely strong thigh muscles and can squat over you without putting any weigh on you( or loosing balance and falling) then I can't think of any other position that is suitable.
Sex doesn't have to be about intercourse! Lots of oral sex and play with strokers or vibrators and strokers will leave you both satisfied.
Hope you have a quick recovery x x

blonde vixen13 wrote:

I would say you avoid sex for a while. If you have broken you hip you won't be able to put any weight on it. So unless you partner has extremely strong thigh muscles and can squat over you without putting any weigh on you( or loosing balance and falling) then I can't think of any other position that is suitable.
Sex doesn't have to be about intercourse! Lots of oral sex and play with strokers or vibrators and strokers will leave you both satisfied.

+1 Great advice BV xxx

As per blonde vixen, but also for oral she could sit on your face (for her) and lean over you for yours. Then there is plenty of teasing and foreplay

This might be worth the investment? That way she can go ontop without putting any weight on you?http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7747.

Oral sex, fingering and toys are all possibilities too! Sex doesn't have to mean intercourse :) X

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Defo agree with this - it can be just as intimate though! :)

Hi there,

I was knocked off my bike five months ago and cracked my spine at T7 OMG that hurt. Curled up on the side of the road with cars going by and not stopping, (knobbers)

Engage in no impact activities they are just as good but stay off all other activities until you heal properly.

Very sad bt get well soon dear having sex during injury especially hip will create problem for you. Its better for you to take rest. Dont do physical sex. It will harm you definetly.