How wet is too wet?

merry cherry wrote:

Wet is deffinately great! I personally love being wet myself and when my girlfriend is aswell its a sensual squelch- fest! it feels great to rub wet clits together. It also helps in a practical way of less friction both around the clit and if you enter her. It's just so nice to know someone really wants it/you. And the other point thats been brought up about whether its sexy if your lady says shes wet....oh god yes!!!

I have to agree with you merry cherry! It always makes me feel very wanted and quite sexy actually when my girlfriend tells me she is wet. Especially if it's whispered in your ear ;)

LK xx

AdnaW wrote:

True - it annoys me muchly when magazines, society, whatever say "this is right, or better, or good" and imply that the opposite is wrong in some way or another...It happens in many areas and I'm a big believer that just because a person *prefers* one state, it doesn't mean the "opposite" state is wrong in anyway!

Ax

Yeah I get what you mean AdnaW, there shouldn't be any 'right' or 'wrong' way to enjoy sex, after all everyone is different! But I wouldn't worry anyway as long as you and WandA are both enjoying it then everything is okay! I'm pretty sure you both enjoy whatever you are doing aswel! ;) *big hugs*

LK xx

wetters better i just told the wife :)

a couple puddle on the floor incidents

its magic

definately the wetter the better, just love the feeling of a soaking wet pussy after a marthon oral session on a girl. feels great =)

As has been said ... the wetter the better.

An ex of mine used to be very embarrassed about how wet she got and would have a cloth ready especially to wipe herself.

It didn't matter how how much I told her I thought it was amazingly sexy because "I had done that" it was HER response to ME.

It's very flattering you know! (For a bloke that is)

Wet is never too wet

Sam66 wrote:

It didn't matter how how much I told her I thought it was amazingly sexy because "I had done that" it was HER response to ME.

It's very flattering you know! (For a bloke that is)

This. External Media

I have to agree with the masses wetter is better and i love it when my OH tells me shes wet i find it a very big turn on

I also agree 100% that a woman cannot be too wet. If anyone is concerned about this, just have a bath towel beneath them. I also consider it a big turn on if a woman refers to it, as it generally means "I'm very aroused", which has to be a good sign! Unlike one or two previous posters here, I'd have no objection to an attractive woman that's a complete stranger saying it, but I can't imagine this happening very often.

Something I consider very erotic is to caress a woman over her panties and to feel/see a damp patch developing. Just great!

there is no such thing as too wet

i love to see panties with a wet patch developing

I agree there is no such thing as too wet

hairybiker wrote:

I agree there is no such thing as too wet

Tell that to this poor women!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld2m1y8jSnE

wetness is wetness the more lubrication the better. so to answer your question from me i would say nope it is not an issue and it actually turns me on a lot

xxx

wetter is definitely better!

and the best is second time round, sloppy seconds lol, even more slippery goodness

This thread has been so reassuring - I found a while back that I can get pretty damn messy, but spent years being really self conscious and embarrassed by it. I think hearing these kind of views will just allow me to revel in it some more!

bambilly_cit wrote:

This thread has been so reassuring - I found a while back that I can get pretty damn messy, but spent years being really self conscious and embarrassed by it. I think hearing these kind of views will just allow me to revel in it some more!

Revelling in wetness.

WIN!

hehe wetter is better for all concerned i think. I love the surprised expression my OH gets when he hasn't even done anything and he sees/feels how wet i've gotten, its a nice surprise for me.

i'm glad all the men seem to agree on this cos i did used to worry if igot too wet and it was a turn off.....

Definatly Wetter the better, it shows she is enjoying herself after all most of us are having sex for enjoyment right?
but my preferance would be for a soaking dripping pussy. UMM can almost taset it.

the wetter the better It tells u that your doing a good job

bambilly_cit wrote:

I hear ya! I'm one of those that can be soaked to the knees before I'm even de-clothed, always just thought of it as a mess rather than anything attractive.

*joins in the revelling*