Wetter than wet

Hi ladies. Looking for some advice here. I am with a new partner, early days but going very well. Sex is amazing. Thing is I get so wet, even before much activity has happened. Never been in this situation before. I find it fascinating that someone can do that to me. I literally get so turned on just thinking about it and have to go and "have a play" by myself when we are not together. Anyone else get this "dripping" effect with a partner or alone?

1 Like

bagpuss356 wrote:

Hi ladies. Looking for some advice here. I am with a new partner, early days but going very well. Sex is amazing. Thing is I get so wet, even before much activity has happened. Never been in this situation before. I find it fascinating that someone can do that to me. I literally get so turned on just thinking about it and have to go and "have a play" by myself when we are not together. Anyone else get this "dripping" effect with a partner or alone?

every now again this happens to my wife, no ryhme or reason, but as you say its dripping wet

so wet that it runs round between her arse chechs

we both love it, so bloody horny

if anyone knows why this happens and could bottle it they would be millionares

Indeed. It certainly does drip into my arse cheeks, something my partner then takes full advantage of 😉 it feels amazing. Never had that with any other relationship.

bagpuss356 wrote:

Indeed. It certainly does drip into my arse cheeks, something my partner then takes full advantage of 😉 it feels amazing. Never had that with any other relationship.

best is you dont need any extra lube for anal

Never thought of that paulsballs. Not very experienced in the anal department other than a bit of general finger play time.

bagpuss356 wrote:

Never thought of that paulsballs. Not very experienced in the anal department other than a bit of general finger play time.

natural lube, the best you can get

This has happened to me Sometimes just thinking about what your oh can/will do is enough to get you wet down there Or it could be solo play a new toy your waiting to try but had no alone time. My sex drive is higher than its ever been even though I'm going through menopause early I actually crave more sex want to experiment more try new toys bigger toys dress up etc the mind takes over Yet in my twenties my sex drive was lower my husbands was higher strange how things change. 😉

Hi Bagpuss365 I very often drip just thinking of what me and my partner has been up to or going to do. for more hygienic reasons I get my oh to trim me down there I hope this is of some help

Glad you are having a good time with a new partner and solo - that's great!

I think that the natural lubricant our bodies make when we are turned on can increase very easily at first. I also think that g-spot stimulation can add another fluid, and quite a lot. I notice this when I get vertical and it all pools :-) From what I have read here, confirming my own experience, female orgasm can result in very white spots. All perfectly normal. Women leak and get wet - see it as confirmation of the wonderful things your body can do.

If you find yourself that turned on just by thinking about it all during the day, use pant liners (lots of changes). If you are in bed, just go with it and maybe put down a sarong as an extra layer?

It's a lovely, natural thing - just take sensible precautions if you are worried about it showing or spoiling clothes / bedding. Enjoy your sexual side!