too wet

When i sit on top of my bloke and come it gets so wet it runs down onto the bed. he loves it, i feel a bit meh about it! never happened before but I do cum a lot with him - any one else have the same problem?

maybe problem aint the word but you know what i mean! x

I can sympathise as i've never needed lube and sometimes a bit too wet.

From a guys point of view I'd say it was a great compliment. Maybe some women are a bit wary of producing so much cum or even squirting at all but i'd say jst try to relax and enjoy it, let go and go with the flow so to speak =P

My OH gets very wet, to be honest its never been an issue and I LOVE IT!! If your OH loves it then you probably should just accept it yourself

As another males input. The wetter the better shows how much we have got you turned on.

I'm the same, I can get very wet!

Id like it too, probably want a towel on hand so the bed doesnt get too wet tho!

Wish I was like this.. For some reason even when I'm really turned on I hardly get wet at all =(

I'm the same MG. I use to get wet before I went on the pill and while I was on it. But now I'm off of the pill I don't really get wet. Well not as much as I'd want to.

Same MG and Lolli, I also put mine down to use of the pill, i've never been the same since

I'm on the pill.. It never even occured to me that could have been what it was =/ Might look into a different type of contraceptive now.. I'm rubbish at remembering to take it anyway lol

Thanks for that Lollipop and Kittystar =)

Good luck morningglory, you'll have to let us know if you find any miracle cures hehe! :)

im the same fizz & sparkle , or at least i WAS with my last sexual partner , been months now , im probably a wizened up old prune by now from this head and lack of use . meh ! ;)

I never thought of that either morningglory, well I'm not on the pill and get very wet so there might be something in it?

When your on the pill it works by thickening the mucus around the cervix. So really you'd think you'd get wetter when on it. That was the case for me.

I wish I could be too wet reliably. I do get super wet if I'm really relaxed but I haven't been able to relax during sex in ages , don't know why!

Hmmm am also on the pill, didn't know any of this!

Being on or off the pill didn't make any difference to me, still very wet!

Please dont think of it as a problem,as most blokes would find it a huge turn on or hardly notice,my partner is the same,i never mentioned it,sure he enjoyes it.

Just invest in spare towels, have done for years, im unpredictable as hell always too much of something, but never a complaint... excluding when in a tent, it doesnt soak it it doesnt go anywhere just makes it look like someone pee'd a bit and never goes away -_- so lesson towels everywhere! tbh i keep mine in my bedroom so its never a problem

Cheeky Chica wrote:

Being on or off the pill didn't make any difference to me, still very wet!

I wonder whether it is the brand of pill I am on? Or maybe it's just me lol I really don't know =/ Like MissChar said I also find it really hard to relax.