i always start sex

sassykitten;) wrote:

:( ooo terri u shouldnt have 2 beg.. so is there any reason? Do you have sex regularly but only on his terms? Or is it not frequent..

Dont get me wrong, he's terrific in the sack and takes to places I never imagined possible but I have a very high sex drive and he trains really hard (he's a triathlete) so he's always exhausted.

I struggle sometimes with once a week......

Does he know he is hurting u?

Yes

Terri JJ wrote:

Yes

Oh hu, n he wont entertain a change to his attitude... im so sorry for u

sassykitten;) wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Yes

Oh hu, n he wont entertain a change to his attitude... im so sorry for u

I'm ok...guess after 25 years of marriage I should be used to it !

You shouldn't have to be...

sassykitten;) wrote:

I know what your saying Sassykitten but sometimes these little things in a long term relationship are over looked in favour of the many multitudes of good things .

I am in a similar position to Terri but the other sex and whilst I am 99.9999% happy with my partner there is always a small thing that never makes them quite perfect no matter how hard we try to get them that way.

Thats my view anyway. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

I know what your saying Sassykitten but sometimes these little things in a long term relationship are over looked in favour of the many multitudes of good things .

I am in a similar position to Terri but the other sex and whilst I am 99.9999% happy with my partner there is always a small thing that never makes them quite perfect no matter how hard we try to get them that way.

+1 x

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

I agree n understand where you're coming from...

+1 to being one of the subs who initiates and is the lovehoney addict

I've started initiating it less and OH has noticed and is now initiating it more often. He works long days and is tired, whereas I'm always in the mood and due to him being tired and turning me down I stopped initiating it as much as I hated feeling like I was being rejected.

We still have sex probably 4 times a week, but I could have it several times a day and still want more. Lol

I am mostly the one who initiates sex, he does as well, but I think about sex 23 hours a day lol. Our sex life was non existant up until six months ago, so now I'm trying to make up for it. I wouldn't say it was my fault, we just both fell into a rut.

Now we have started experimenting it's amazing I want sex every day, but my OH work so hards he is tired a lot of the time. So I just take what I can get :) I feel like a nypho sometimes lol

Last week one night lying in bed, he was playing with my nipples, then all of sudden he turned me over, got on top of me, wow it was the best sex ever!! being taken this way really turns me on.

I used to initiate sex but after the kids were born my wife, understandably, went off sex for a year and my advances were firmly rejected to the point where she became very aggressive. So I stopped and took to masturbating. Good but not quite enough. However, things progressed

She is absolutely rampant now. She asked for all sorts of stuff and sex is very exciting again but she has become much more highly sexed than me.

It's not a mans or a womans place to initiate sex it's whoever wants it and decides to take the first move.

Shyness being knocked back tiredness all stop people from making the first move but aslong as someone makes a move does it really matter ?

I have always been the one to make the first move but the almost constant rejection means sex now is almost non existant as I have just had enough of the refusals and my wife would never make the first move.Despite this I love my wife more than I can say it is just a shame really.

yes i as well i am the one who initiates ALL the time. and its a crapshoot since recently. i have initiated every single day. many times she says she is sore from the day before and i have to wait. i suppose its a reasonable excuse because she has many many orgasms during our sex session. however regardless of this it makes me a bit insecure that i am the one to always do it. it makes me have these subtle thoughts that if i didnt we would go months and months without it. actually i was going to do an experiment at my own expense starting tomorrow. i am just going to self release if you know what i mean if necessary and see how long we go. times in the past she has asked me why i havent initiated and has no clue that i have been waiting for the other way around. this time i am going to stick to my guns and really see how bad it is. i find that if someone does all the initiating and the other never, the is an imbalance of power (the one initiating having less power of course). something that i am quite frankly fed up with having no power over such a thing. so the experiment starts tomorrow. we'll see how long we have to go before she either gives in or i have a talk with her about this. in the past its always been an arguement, i will make sure that this time i wont make it a negative discussion.

+1 tp mysteron and boo's replies

I'm the sub in our relationship but it's me who instigates sex, although I instigate it less now then I used to, purely for the fact I hate being knocked back because he's tired from work... I kinda take it like a personal rejection when he says no even though he just is too tired