I am coming out Bisexual

That is so wonderful. I have come out to one of my good friends who is going through the same realization so it has been nice to be able to talk about it with someone. I feel like as bi people there probably isn’t a strong need to come out to others. I do know for a fact that a good part of my family wouldn’t be accepting so unfortunately it will be something I won’t share with some of them.

2 Likes

Thank you for your tips. There are some days where I feel like he would react lovingly but then there are some days where I feel like he would think I was weird. There are a few things I think he needs to get over before I could feel totally comfortable with telling him. I know he loves me so maybe he would be accepting but I won’t know till I tell him. I would like to tell him because I want him to know all of me.
Thank you for giving me some ideas moving forward. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. This is something that I have only thought about this year. Looking back now I can see the little hits that I ignored throughout my life. I am mostly more attracted to men. However I have been more accepting of my fantasies and have noticed myself really thinking about girls and finding them attractive.
A few weeks ago I “jokingly” told my friend that I was thinking I might be bisexual. She, surprisingly, said she was thinking the same thing about herself. We ended up going to a gay bar. We danced with some girls and there was no denying how I felt with her. I liked it. I got butterflies knowing she liked me. I didn’t do anything with her not even a kiss. I felt like this would be crossing a line and would be the same thing if I ended up kissing a guy.

My whole life I have considered myself Straight. For a brief time in high school I thought I could be lesbian but I knew I liked guys too much to only like girls. At that time I didn’t know bisexualism was a thing. If I had I would probably explored that more.

As I did more research on what bisexual really meant I learned that it could mean whatever it was for me. I don’t have to like girls and guys equally to be bi. I can still like guys more and be attracted to girls. Would I want a relationship with a girl I don’t know. I love my husband and am happy with him. Just because I’m in a happy relationship with my husband and probably wont explore with other women doesn’t mean I’m not bi. I also had the thought that “ok maybe I’m just more open sexually” but then I really liked dancing with that girl. I felt giddy and nervous and happy with her just like I would if it was a guy. After that I couldn’t not put a label on it.

I hope some of that made sense. There is a whole lot more to it but that’s the gist. If you don’t want to label it that’s cool too. If you do decide just know bisexual looks different for everyone. It doesn’t have to be both emotional and sexual towards the same sex it could just be sexual and that’s ok. I hope you are able to find the answers you are looking for.
Sending you love :heart:

3 Likes

Lucky you. I can only dream… :thought_balloon:

1 Like

we shouldn’t label ourselves
Talk to your husband he might no deep inside

1 Like