Bisexual, gay or lesbian.

For many years I was a straight man, but with a slight bi-curious side.

I had a happy marriage until I went through a divorce a few years back. I then started dating men and women and realised I was bisexual, yum. lol

Recently I have come out as gay and cant get enough lol.

Has this happened to anyone else that has realised that they are bi, gay or lesbian? I'm just curious.![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

1 Like

I realised I had a slightly bi side by accident really. I started finding myself getting hard over pics of guys. Then I started exploring myself an analy often using videos of bi couples etc mainly mmf. I am very much straight though and happily married

1 Like

Can't say it has. Although I am intrigued...

Would you say you were in denial and already had bisexual tendencies or curiosities when married? Or was it a case of being content, then when you divorced you had free scope to explore you sexuality, realised you were bisexual, then realised you had a preference towards men?

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Sexuallity is a fluid thing and can change over time, especially if you are an open minded person.

What does it matter who you fancy, as long as they are free, and available.

+1 Although in my teenage years I did temporarily identify as a lesbian, it was more me trying to figure out why I wasn't just attracted to boys like my friends were. Now I like to identify as pansexual because I believe it's inclusive of all genders and is how I feel about my own sexuality - that I'm attracted to certain people regardless of their gender identity. However, I look forward to a future where every one is accepting of all genders and sexuality and where these terms will be made redundant. Who you love will just be who you love without you needing to come out. Maybe I'm just a sentimental dreamer, but I really hope we get there. Glad to hear you're exploring your own sexuality and enjoying life :)
1 Like

I think this a really common. I know a couple of people who were in straight happy marriages who are now in same sex marriages with children. You love what you love...simple!

I have had experiences with another woman and would identify as straight now but would never rule it out in the future, who knows who I will meet!

I think everyone on the planet has a bisexual curiousity some stronger than others. Mine was awoken as a 3rd form *removd by moderator* when a slightly older boy put his finger right up my bottom in a physics lesson. The two of us sat right at the back of this long narrow physics lab on stools behind high benches not overlooked.

He had tried to slip his hand down the back of my trousers on several previous occasions. I was totally naive at the time and stopped him. Then curiosity overcame me and I decided that next time he tried I would let him. It did not take him long especially when he saw me undo my belt and the top button s of my trousers to give him better access. I remember his hand was cold and how lovely and exciting it was as he wriggled his right hand inside the waistband of my pants and down between the cheeks of my eager bottom until his middle finger reached my very willing anus and wriggled it's way inside. We met later that day in some nearby woodland. He said that I had the best bottom in the whole school. We enjoyed regular anal play for many many years after that. he grew up as a full on gay man, i am twice married and 80% straight.

I am married and also bi curious, sometimes I wonder what would happen if I found I would prefer men more however my wife is fairly understanding..

I find women attractive but I've never been attracted to a guy yet I love playing with cock. My OH (also bi) have a healthy sex life but when we have a fun night with another bi couple we know, at the end of the night, it always ends up with guy on guy and girl on girl.

Jezebella wrote:

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Sexuallity is a fluid thing and can change over time, especially if you are an open minded person.

What does it matter who you fancy, as long as they are free, and available.

+1 Although in my teenage years I did temporarily identify as a lesbian, it was more me trying to figure out why I wasn't just attracted to boys like my friends were. Now I like to identify as pansexual because I believe it's inclusive of all genders and is how I feel about my own sexuality - that I'm attracted to certain people regardless of their gender identity. However, I look forward to a future where every one is accepting of all genders and sexuality and where these terms will be made redundant. Who you love will just be who you love without you needing to come out. Maybe I'm just a sentimental dreamer, but I really hope we get there. Glad to hear you're exploring your own sexuality and enjoying life :)

thank you :-) x

Lioness86 wrote:

Can't say it has. Although I am intrigued...

Would you say you were in denial and already had bisexual tendencies or curiosities when married? Or was it a case of being content, then when you divorced you had free scope to explore you sexuality, realised you were bisexual, then realised you had a preference towards men?

When I got divorced I thought why try dating men, who knows I might like it. When I was going through the divorce I had sex and lots of it, with shemales and men. Yum lol.

Then I realised that I love anal play espcially recieving and loved the feeling of cock up my bum (100% bottom in the gay world). I also get very turned up by men in leather, rubber or latex outfits and never have I cum so much being with a man and experiencing some really hardcore fetish play too.

I'm really enjoy being gay and going to some places too, espcially gay sauna's lol xx

Happy pansexual here :) Realised I was bi when I was younger and made out with a lot fo girls. Had a long term male partner which ended last month and love getting things back going with girls and guys as I'm exploring swinging. :)

Thought for a long time that I was Gay, but life had different plans apparently, turn out I'm Bi (even if I'm still mostly attracted to girls) and in a relationship with a great (if very feminine in a lot of ways) Bi guy and couldn't be happier about it.

MondaySixteenth wrote:

Happy pansexual here :) Realised I was bi when I was younger and made out with a lot fo girls. Had a long term male partner which ended last month and love getting things back going with girls and guys as I'm exploring swinging. :)

enjoy yourself :-)

Shadow Collector wrote:

Thought for a long time that I was Gay, but life had different plans apparently, turn out I'm Bi (even if I'm still mostly attracted to girls) and in a relationship with a great (if very feminine in a lot of ways) Bi guy and couldn't be happier about it.

bless ya :-)

my ex wife was bisexual too. I think looking back she encouraged into trying anal sex with her strapon and cock too. I guess I've got to thank her for alot of things and latex/rubber wear too lol x

Hi latex_bi.. be great to chat with you more sometime..

Cigarloverg wrote:

I hope you mean in an open forum discussion, for all to join in on too ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Cigarloverg wrote:

I hope you mean in an open forum discussion, for all to join in on too ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

lol anyone can chat to me ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)xx

I had always been straight but felt a little curious. But now I can happily say that I’m bisexual. More gay than bi. But I love and am very much attracted to my wife.

I would say I’m bi (honestly can’t speak for knowing all the labels)

I probably find women more attractive but prefer being with men x

:joy::joy::joy: