Wo here is bi?

Who here is bi? Or bi curious? Are you male or female? And are you out?

i am bi curious and have been for a while, I am a male and my other half knows and some friends but apart from that not many know..

I'm a female who only dated males but I identify to the pan's mentality and i'm open in falling in love with someone who identifies to another gender than male. I also think that a relation with a woman could offer me something different.

I'm bi curious. I tried to deny it but when I finally admitted it to my friends and my partner they all said they knew I was anyway lol

I'm bi curious, it's always been a fantasy I've never acted on it, but my hubby has given me the confidence and support to explore this if I want to, just not sure where to start. We want swing to

I'm bi curious... My husband knows (and I think he is secretly scared I'm going to leave him for a woman!) but seems ok with it; and a few friends know :)

I am bi curious female, always tried to suppress it but I fantasise about it all the time.
My partner knows and is willing to explore it with me but not sure where to start either.
And a few friends know but think it would make the friendship awkward lol although who knows until you try haha 😍

Guilty as charged!

Oops, that was "camp" rather than bi!  Anyway, bi I am, and The Missus is fine with it.

Full on bi male here

I've tried both ways, enjoyed it all, but not put a label on myself.

I'm very happy with the label bisexual. I'd say I really am 50/50, I've tried relationships with both men and women in the past and have had sex with both genders. I'm lucky to have a very supportive male partner who is heterosexual who has never treated me like a threesome unicorn. I also have a very proud mum, she wears that pink purple and blue for PRIDE week!x

I'm female and bisexual. I'm pretty much out to everyone except my family, otherwise I'm quite open about it.

I'm open with it, and didn't have to come out to my family, as they all pretty much worked it out for themselves. The reaction from at least two of my brothers was: "You actually like women as well?"

I had sex men and with a few women before I met hubby and enjoyed both. I've been married and completely faithful to hubby since we've been married (25 years) ......not sure how I'd categorise myself......so I don't ! x

I'm female & bi. My boyfriend & a few close friends know. I haven't told my family / other friends but that's only because I don't feel like I should have to come out. If they asked then I would be open about it but for me, it's not a big deal..so I don't want to treat it as such...if that makes sense?

i was bi-curious, but after a bit of play with a female friend in a threesome, I just know I am straight.

I say I am primarily straight. I am very occasionally sexually attracted to women (and have acted on it) but I have never been romantically interested in women and I doubt I ever would be.

I'm a secret married bisexual, I've been with guys before but it's always been very discreet

I'm a wannabe bi. I love the look and feel of a naked woman, but have been fantasizing more and more of being with a man. Or both together!!

mamz wrote:

I'm a female who only dated males but I identify to the pan's mentality and i'm open in falling in love with someone who identifies to another gender than male. I also think that a relation with a woman could offer me something different.

I relate to this. I've only ever dated men, but I think that it's very possible to fall in love with a female, or be attracted to someone the same gender.

I don't think we all fall into a singular categeory, I think there's this very wide spectrum and we all land somewhere on it. I think I land pretty close to straight, but I have my curiosities and I am very open minded. Just because I've yet to be physical with a girl or fall in love with a girl doesn't mean it isn't possible. :)