My husband admitted about his bi experience. Anyone else had the same?

After a few drinks my husband finally admitted about 'dabbling' with the same sex twice in the past. He knows I am bisexual but felt embarrassed about his past experiences. I don't know why it does as it turns me on immensely knowing this and I am proud he felt he could try this and open up to me about this.
Anyone else got the same experience?

its good he could be open an honest shows a strog relatioship

I've been there with the "dabbling" with the same sex.

I was open and honest in the past relationship and it didn't cause any issues.

Whether I am open the future is dependent on the other person. It could be a make or break thing for them.

Unfortunately there is still a lot of prejudice.

Am I bi or bi-curious, I couldn't tell you.

Am I still attracted to the same sex? Yes I am.

Am I confident in it? No, scares the hell out of me.

So I understand his embarrassment and the need for a few drinks to tell you about it. Because you are bi-sexual you are probably more understanding, though even with his confidence in you I think it is still a difficult thing for a man to reveal.

For a man, personal opinion here, if a woman reveals she is bisexual it is more, may not be the right word, thrilling,, stimulating, drives the imagination for them. Supposed to be the ultimate male fantasy.

I wish everyone was so understanding and hope that your acceptance has a positive effect.

I always maintain its better not having secrets hidden from your partner in a relationship. So it is good that he has been open with you.

Its the same in our relationship unusually my Mrs has asked for every little detail on my Ex girlfiriends and why the relationship ended or turned sour and what they were like in bed with details of any kinks . For others that may be a No No .But its good to be open about these sort of thngs especially if asked and helps to keep your relationship healthy and strong .Its probably helped my Mrs in being perhaps, not necessarily a better lover, but a more understanding one as to what my needs are.

Years ago, within a few days of us meeting, in fact àfter living with an emotional abuse for most of my life, I simply didn't care, it just doesn't bother me.

I think it's very good when you can be open with your partner and talk about these things. But even though my hubby is a lovely person, I just can't share with him some of my past experiences. I don't think he'd be shocked or upset, but is just something that I feel would kind of haunt us.

I'm straight, but I've had two experiences with girls and they were extremely nice at the time. If my OH knew that, I'm 100% sure he would point that as a reason for some of our problems. He's not mean at all, but the way he sees things is pretty much up and down, black and white, no nuances at all. Who knows - maybe one day I'll feel that I can talk to him about that and things will be ok?!

My partner is straight but he had one curiousity experience with another guy when he was younger. He told me about it early into our relationship and I felt very pleased that he was comfortable enough to share the experience with me. I can relate to what you're feeling as I was quite turned on at the thought. I know it's not something he'd do again, but we might play around with him sucking my Vixen Mustang at some point to recreate the scenario for me. :)

I am glad he felt he could tell me, I feel since we have started being honest with each other about past things and things we want to try in our sex life which has only been the last few years, it has made us stronger and understand each other better. I am glad there are others out there like us as well as communication is the key to relationship and it has made things alot more steamy between us lately 😉

We have both played bi together, its amazing just how many women seem to find the bi guy scenario a turn on. Not sure if bi or just very playful

I am about 80% sure of this, but would love to try a trans - girl. I think it would be great to have sex with her. I know a trans - girl is a guy with tits and a dick, then I would know if I would have sex with a man.

I came out with my wife when I started dressing fem and had some sexual acivity with other dressed guys but prefered the Tv /Tg girls that are convincing in public but have a bonus plaything in their knix

My wife confided she had lez fun before so eventually we dabbled with bi swingers together for a while .

I love seeing my friend with benefits get with other guys. Big turn on :)

Some interesting thoughts and suggestions on here today,I've been thinking about going with another male, the thought realy turns me on. It's all a bit daunting and don't think I could admit it to my oh not sure she would take it too well,trouble is it just keeps popping into my head not sure it's a fantasy but it just keeps on really appealing to me not sure what to do.