I am new here lol

Hi there all,

Me and my partner have signed up to this as sort of one of the first testing attempts, I do have a few questions though…

When you do reviews do they have to be linked top this forum account or do they just do it automatically?
Do you ever get a say in what is sort of being designed next?
And how often would people recommend coming onto here?

Thanks would really appreciate it as it is just about learning at the moment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
Ask pretty much anything we are all friendly any product review only appears on the item listing you can suggest new items just cant remember the topic name others will be slong soon

1 Like

Helloooo

1 Like

Hi @playfulcouple :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Have a thorough read of The Great Big Review and Testing Guide and it should answer all your questions. Anything you feel is missed feel free to ask in the Sex Toy Tester - Chit-Chat thread and regular testers should be able to help you.

In terms of your questions, if your reviews on the shopping site and the forum name you’ve signed up with here have the same email address it will all be linked.

Some secret testers are still prototypes in the development stage so your thoughts have an impact on how they are further developed. Otherwise, if you have suggestions for products you’d like to see pop them in the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY thread. This is reviewed by LH staff.

As to how often you should come on the forum, I’m here all the time because I like it here and I like the people. If you’re only interested in the tester threads. Regular testers are usually advertised and stay up a week or so, while they’re still up, they’re still open. Speedy testers can be up for only a very short period as they usually require the testers quickly and have a shorter deadline than the normal month and are assigned fast because of this.

3 Likes

Hi @playfulcouple and welcome to the forum :blush::wave:t2:

Looks like @Peitho and I were in sync with our replies!

When you leave reviews, you’re asked to put your username/email address in - make sure it’s the same one you use for the forum.

If you have ideas for new products, you can pop a comment in the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY thread :blush:

Usually, testers are for products that are already on the LH site, occasionally there will be requests for items in development.

The Great Big Review and Testing Guide should have a lot of the information you need, but if you have questions about testing, you can always pop them in the Sex Toy Tester - Chit-Chat where someone should be able to answer your questions :blush::+1:t2:

I’m here every day because it’s a positive happy place and I enjoy it.

Enjoy exploring the forum!

2 Likes

Evening and welcome :black_heart:

1 Like

Thank you very helpful x

1 Like

Thank youuuu :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Hi :wave: @playfulcouple
Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @playfulcouple and welcome.

Hello and welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum

@playfulcouple Hello and welcome to the forums .

Welcome to the forum :wave:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.