I am new here lol

Hi @playfulcouple :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Have a thorough read of The Great Big Review and Testing Guide and it should answer all your questions. Anything you feel is missed feel free to ask in the Sex Toy Tester - Chit-Chat thread and regular testers should be able to help you.

In terms of your questions, if your reviews on the shopping site and the forum name you’ve signed up with here have the same email address it will all be linked.

Some secret testers are still prototypes in the development stage so your thoughts have an impact on how they are further developed. Otherwise, if you have suggestions for products you’d like to see pop them in the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY thread. This is reviewed by LH staff.

As to how often you should come on the forum, I’m here all the time because I like it here and I like the people. If you’re only interested in the tester threads. Regular testers are usually advertised and stay up a week or so, while they’re still up, they’re still open. Speedy testers can be up for only a very short period as they usually require the testers quickly and have a shorter deadline than the normal month and are assigned fast because of this.

3 Likes