I AM SO EMBARASSED!!!!

I am mortified!! So I have just been messaging my OH on my iPad and decided to tell him 'I'm all smooth and ready for you to eat my pxxxx' then I had an unexpected knock on the door from my dad and younger sister. After a brief chat my dad walked up to my iPad and read the message. He went bright read and said I can't believe what I've just read with my 16 year old sister saying what she said what she said! I am so embarrassed and so is he. Safe to say he's just text me to say that's one to tell the grankids. This is definitely the most embarassing thing to ever happen to me!!!

Dont be at least hes made a joke out of it

Oh well, it happens. You may not laugh right now but maybe in a few days/ weeks you will.

I think it was priceless best laugh I have had all day. X x

Hope you have a good evening

HAHAHA could have been worse tho

BG, don't be give him time, all father's want their daughters to be happy and the fact that you are writting such things is proof that you are happy. Enjoy and don't worry, he is a sexual being too, where do you think you came from. It is very funny though thanks for sharing and don't be surprised if you get a lady shave from him at Christmas.lol

This made me chuckle. I'd be mortified too if it was my Dad, but he did make light out of it, by saying its one to tell the grandkids, that would make me somewhat relieved a little. I hope in time, you'll find the funny side

Don't be embarrassed its just something that most of us do anyway, at least he made a joke of it. Just never leave your ipad on when family about lol

Dont be embarrassed, look on the bright side he made a joke out of it

Enjoy your evening haha ;)

Mortified. made me giggle though.

I should not have, but I did chuckle somewhat, i can only imagine how your partner will feel when he next meets your dad !?

So, first thank you for sharing so that we could have that nervous chuckle with you now that the moment has passed.

Since it is your father, eh hem... the topic is not entirely foreign to him. He, like myself and every father, just never wants to think about his "little girl" that way. Once the initial shock wears off; you will both have a laugh about it.

Made me laugh thank you. Your dad sounds like he has a great sense of humour and must have thought quick and carefully before sending the text. Just have a great weekend and smile about it :)

Your a grown up now and while most of us never wish our parents to know the full inns and outs of sex lives your Dad has made a joke of reading something he shouldnt have.

It will be forgotten about in a few days time.

That's awesome - and I'm sure will be forgotten about until he makes his 'father of the bride' speech on your wedding day!

count yourself lucky that you didnt send your boyfriend a picture of the smoothness!

Your dad is probably more embarrassed for realising he shouldn't have been reading your messages anyway :-P

Just Jenson wrote:

That's awesome - and I'm sure will be forgotten about until he makes his 'father of the bride' speech on your wedding day!

count yourself lucky that you didnt send your boyfriend a picture of the smoothness!

^this... speech, speech ROFL

Haha at least he's making a joke of it. Once my mum walked in while me and my ex were Ib the middle of sex, instead of getting embarrassed she stood in my doorway for about 5 minutes chatting away while we were just led there naked Lol xx

Don't be embarresed. Having a sex life is normal. If he doesn't want to put himself in embarrasing situations then he shouldn't read things that aren't anything to do with him. just like if you read his phone or emails or whatever, and read somethign you didnt like, it would be your fault. Just shrug it off and forget about it.