No daddy!!

Hahah OH was getting carried away on the sofa while watching a movie today. I was telling him to stop because the kids where playing next door! In comes the two year old and looks at us before shouting " stop daddy stop. Your hurting mummy"!
Bless her protecting me

Awww bless em. :)

Haha kids are so funny! How cute of her! X

Thats sweet, I dread my little one walking in, sometimes nearly happens when the oh is getting a morning blowjob!

oooops lol

I dread the kids getting older. I walked in on my parents a few times as I got older and I herd them at it loads once I was old enough to understand x

haha, my sil had another baby when her boys were 10 and 11, one night her and her hubby were at it while she was pregnant and the boys went running into the room thinking the baby was going to be born lol!!!!

Hahah bumblebee! Poor kids. My step kids walked in in there mum having sex with her bf recently. So she told the kids she was playing the tickle game. Now the kids get on the floor and start tickling each other .... It's very disturbing but fun to annoy there mum about x

lol, her boys are so open with her about sex now though, probably a good thing, I really I hope that me and my kids can be that open in the future. I'd rather have overshare from them, than for them to be too scared to talk to me.

Yeah I know what you mean x

Oh No NN!! Could have been worse though! They could have called the police. Before I moved my neighors kid called the police because daddy was hurting mummy lol!

OMG cringe!!!

@frozenangel eeek! That's funny. I remember being about 11 years old and going across the street to ask another kid out to play. He was slightly younger than me and he told me he could come out to play because mummy and daddy were upstairs playing naked wrestling game. I'm sure once he got sex education in school he was mortified when he realised what had been going on every time mummy and daddy went to wrestle
So I'm sure once my step kids are old enough they will realise what the tickling game really is lol

LOL @ naked wrestling game awesome. I'm dreading if my son ever walks in on something, I think I'd die. When my OH was here we almost got busted, but thankfully my son walks around like a herd of elephants so I had time to quickly jump off him and sit under a blanket by the time he rocketed in the room.

@frozenangle lol it's bad enough if they catch you having sex but considering us lot tend to have dildos, butt plugs and restraints on..... It makes it 100 times worse

LOL That's what I'm dreadding, since we obviously incorparate a lot of sex toys into our sex lifes! Can you imagine! The kids walking in whilst your tied down, being whipped whilst toys are used on you.

Oh crap I'm investing in a lock and some kind of alarm system LOL. It's when they share their story thinking it's innocent in school or something. The shame