I am unavailable

Wish you all the best Leanne. Xx

Best wishes hope all is well.

Thanks for all the messages.

I am ok, some things going on personally that means I do need to take earlier maternity leave. So, frantically catching up for my handover for a few days.

Please let me know of you are having any issues getting reviews in, I have seen a fair few are outstanding. I am in tieing these things up so that my cover does not have outstanding stuff to take on. You can conatct customer care if there are issues, they wil pass this on to me or Jess, dependant on the day.

Apologies to leave you all in the dark and without contact for a while, sadly I was in hospital and did not have access to post anything.

No worries Leanne. Just glad you are ok! Look after yourself and best of luck. AYW

Welcome back Leanne, sorry to hear about the hospital trip. Don't worry about us, we'll manage some how lol. Just take care of yourself and baby

Thanks Leanne. The most important thing is to look after yourself and baby.

Hi Leanne, no worries at all. Sorry to hear about your hospital trip, I hope you are doing better now. Take care of yourself, your baby and your family first. We'll be here when you return! =)

Hope your maternity leave all goes well & look after yourself & the baby.

I really hope you and bump are ok Leanne. The most important thing is that you are taking care of yourself, not work. Wishing you luck for the rest of your pregnancy and I hope things smooth out and all goes to plan. Enjoy your maternity leave.

Sorry to hear things have been a struggle, I'm very happy you are least well enough to pop in now, we were all so very worried. Take care of yourself and baby.

We're thinking of you. x

Sorry to hear about your hospital trip Leanne, I hope you are much better now. Take care of yourself and I hope things go much more smoothly for you xx

Sorry to hear things havent been how you wanted. I hope all will work out for you and all goes well. Look after yourself. We will miss you!

Sending well wishes for you and your family Leanne, hope things continue smoothly from now xx

Sending you all our best wishes Leanne

As the others have said Leanne, try not to worry about here. We will all miss you why your on maternity leave but the most important thing is that you, hubby and bump are ok. Wishing you lots of love and good vibes.

Leanne God Bless and We'll pray that everyting from today is a blessing on you and your family.

AsYouWish! wrote:

No worries Leanne. Just glad you are ok! Look after yourself and best of luck. AYW

Nice to see you back even for a short while. You, baby and hubby are all that matters now. Work can wait. Hope it all goes smoothly from now on. Best wishes tazzy xxx

Hi Leanne, we hope all goes well :-)

Hi Leanne, hope you get through everything you need to catch up on effortlessly. Enjoy your Maternity leave, rest up, and good luck with it all. Enjoy this most precious time X