Customer Care Emails

Denise has just pinged me a message to say that customer care are having a problem with their emails not arriving. The auto-responder is still being sent out saying that we're received the email, but we haven't! If we haven't replied to your email after a few hours, please send it again and accept our apologies for not replying!

The evil tech gremlins are being flushed out as we speak, so hopefully this won't affect too many of you.

Just a reminder that the live chat is working so maybe that's an option to use!

my live chat still does not seem to be working i see people putting threads on the boards but still not showing online it is getting a little frustrating after three days now

man of pleasure wrote:

my live chat still does not seem to be working i see people putting threads on the boards but still not showing online it is getting a little frustrating after three days now

I was referring to the live chat with LH customer services via the main website during office hours.External Media

I've chatted a bit today with the forum chat, have you tried making sure you click online under your settings? Be aware some people may choose to not be online with the chat but still post.

I sent an email.. Just wondering if you have received it.

Thanks, xXx

I sent one yesterday and have had a reply, so they were working last night!

x

I got a reply. Thanks M&S =]

xXx

I didnt no where to put this but ive had an email saying you have recieved my returned parcel... but i havnt sent anything back??? xx

Have you bought someone something from their wishlist recently? They might've used the return sticker with that without crossing out the barcode/number or it may have been a duplicate wishlist item they have sent back to swap for something else?

x

masterandslave wrote:

Have you bought someone something from their wishlist recently? They might've used the return sticker with that without crossing out the barcode/number or it may have been a duplicate wishlist item they have sent back to swap for something else?

x

No i hadnt! but that makes sense now!! Thank you very much External Media xx

masterandslave wrote:

x

ow how M&S knows this...External Media We tried to save the world by reusing stickers, bad idea!

*I know how

WandA wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

ow how M&S knows this...External Media We tried to save the world by reusing stickers, bad idea!

I still feel really awful about that! Poor M&S must have thought we were really ungrateful :(

Adx

Awww don't worry hun I've accidentally done it to someone else so don't worry! Glad I'm not the only one reusing return stickers! Must remember to cut off the barcodes!

x

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

I didnt no where to put this but ive had an email saying you have recieved my returned parcel... but i havnt sent anything back??? xx

I got exactly the same back yesterday!

Exactly the same email even* Back??? * duh moi! lol

They seem to be working again but haven't heard on here yet if they are fully back to normal yet.

x

I sent an email yesterday morning but didn't get a reply, not even an email to acknowledge you'd got it like I normally do. I've just re-sent it, hope it's all working.

I've been trying to get in touch with customer services since Tuesday but havent had a reply. Still having problems?

Hi Lovehoney - Denise,

You do really well the lovehoney team are excellent and very quick and efficient. We get so used to fast responses that we forget LH can be can be short staffed which means it can take longer for LH to respond. Nice to see that you love animals Denise... same as myself (dogs are ace). Good photo wish i could put mine on but would be recognised which would be awkward because of my job