I can't climax?

Ok guys i have a question... yesterday i REALLY enjoyed myself playing...and even ealier today when i tested my gift (thank you again) i had an explosive time...

But now i'm not feeling it at all, i normally have a really high drive and can have mulitple orgasms thanks to LH! What on earth is wrong with me? My ex tried to speak to me again today but if im honest i dont think that bothered me...i wasnt upset by it i just told him to leave me alone or i would go to the police.

I just can't climax now. Like i get close really really close but i cant come and its fustrating me more than ever. I've tried all my toys...and ealier i had my clit clamp and rabbit and it was MIND BLOWING... i've tried that again and its just not happening...

I'm sorry for the TMI but i'm so freaking confused.

Hi MBE, sorry to hear you're having trouble again!

I'd be inclined to say it's way too soon to panic yourself, I know you really enjoy playing with your toys, but it's completely natural to experience difficulty orgasming sometimes. Just put it down to a bad day, relax, and try again next time you get the urge :)

There was a similar thread the other day, and as most people said on that worrying about not being able to orgasm only perpetuates the problem, as stress is a major factor that inhibits sexuality. I know you say you weren't stressed out by your ex contacting you, but it could have had an effect on you subconsciously, so perhaps it's best you spend this evening relaxing with a good book or a film or something. Your last experience with this guy was a horrific sexual assault, your mind is probably putting 2+2 together and that's affecting your body.

I have gone through times when I've not been able to climax, but rest assured it's never pemenant! The more you try and force yourself the more frustrated and stressed you become, so it gets harder. I really have just found it best to forget about it and try another time.

I hope you're able to get your rocks off soon ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Its ok, it happens to everyone. Sometimes i have a "limit" and i find it better to orgasm and then stop than to try and go again and risk being disappointed.

i think because women can have multiple orgasms we kind of put pressure on ourselves that we should be able to orgasm each and every time.

It won't let me edit, but forgot to say that there is NOTHING wrong with you at all. You're only human, not a sex machine (although I bet you wish you could be!) ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Hahahaha first of all boogaloo you last comment hahahah that actually made me crack up! I do wish that!

Ok thank you all... ya know when you've never had trouble before and then this happens and i'm like arghhhhh my body is broken or as it's called in my current book... my 'sex' is broken ;)

I'm gonna chill and try again tomorrow. I just thought that i was fully broken lol!

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Hahahaha first of all boogaloo you last comment hahahah that actually made me crack up! I do wish that!

Ok thank you all... ya know when you've never had trouble before and then this happens and i'm like arghhhhh my body is broken or as it's called in my current book... my 'sex' is broken ;)

I'm gonna chill and try again tomorrow. I just thought that i was fully broken lol!

Hahah oh bless you, I thought that at first too when it happened, but then you find you're able to orgasm again another time and you forget all about it. Even sex machines need some down time to recharge, bear that in mind ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Boogaloo wrote:

Hi MBE, sorry to hear you're having trouble again!

I'd be inclined to say it's way too soon to panic yourself, I know you really enjoy playing with your toys, but it's completely natural to experience difficulty orgasming sometimes. Just put it down to a bad day, relax, and try again next time you get the urge :)

There was a similar thread the other day, and as most people said on that worrying about not being able to orgasm only perpetuates the problem, as stress is a major factor that inhibits sexuality. I know you say you weren't stressed out by your ex contacting you, but it could have had an effect on you subconsciously, so perhaps it's best you spend this evening relaxing with a good book or a film or something. Your last experience with this guy was a horrific sexual assault, your mind is probably putting 2+2 together and that's affecting your body.

I have gone through times when I've not been able to climax, but rest assured it's never pemenant! The more you try and force yourself the more frustrated and stressed you become, so it gets harder. I really have just found it best to forget about it and try another time.

I hope you're able to get your rocks off soon ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

There was a similar thread but I don't know how to paste links on a mobile phone. If it helps it was called"why can't I?" And it was last commented on at 9.48pm yesterday. Obviously reasons can be different for everyone but that thread had lots of folks who had similar experiences. I'm a man so have obviously never had multiple orgasms. Apart from that one time in Band Camp.

You mentioned you were able to come earlier today (or yesterday) with your new Happy Rabbit; surely this is just a temporary matter. Maybe you have just had too much rabbity fun and your nerve endings down there need a bit of a break.

Going a bit mad with vibrating toys can cause a lack of sensation sometimes and for me when that happens I just have a complete break from using anything for a while. Maybe give it a couple of days then just use your fingers to stimulate yourself. I find this usually works for me especially when combined with a clitoral stimulating gel.
Above all try to relax and not worry about it too much, it happens to most women at some point and usually sorts itself out given time :)

wildflower wrote:

Going a bit mad with vibrating toys can cause a lack of sensation sometimes and for me when that happens I just have a complete break from using anything for a while. Maybe give it a couple of days then just use your fingers to stimulate yourself. I find this usually works for me especially when combined with a clitoral stimulating gel.
Above all try to relax and not worry about it too much, it happens to most women at some point and usually sorts itself out given time :)

+1 :)

wildflower wrote:

This is really good advice, I know you love your toys but lay off them for a little while and try manual stimulation.

I've been going a bit wand crazy lately so I've only been using my hands this week to give myself a break, in case I get too attached to it ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Boogaloo wrote:

wildflower wrote:

This is really good advice, I know you love your toys but lay off them for a little while and try manual stimulation.

I've been going a bit wand crazy lately so I've only been using my hands this week to give myself a break, in case I get too attached to it ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

oohhh this is a good point i didnt even know that this was possible! But thank you :)

haaha that band camp comment made me die with laughter!

Don't worry yourself too much hun :)

It could be a few different reasons, like those already mentioned...sometimes we need a break from toys, especially when we've been using them a lot and been blessed with mind blowing orgasms - and lots of them! Also thinking about wanting to orgasm can make our bodies not want to cooperate. Our bodies can't half be a b*tch sometimes! And also the stress, you spoke to your ex but even though you might not think it's bothered you it could be playing on your subconscious mind which is surprisingly more powerful than we realise.

Take some time to pamper yourself and relax, hope you're all better soon :)

I'm having same issue

A well known celebrity with a sexy image didn't cum in her sex tape and she was using a large silver vibrator and wearing black crotchless thong.
When I showed my wife the footage she reckoned that she over did it and her pussy was numb.
Try finger or tongue in a few days.

Did you get ur climax in the end miss brown