I just can't/won't cum

I have had a couple of partners and tried everything but I just can't orgasm!
I get close and then it just stops
Can anyone suggest anything?

Do you masturbate? Can you orgasm by yourself? Do you use toys?

Our orgasms are as much physical as they are mental, you need to completley relax and try not to pressure yourself, as this will not help at all. Do you get close from pentration alone? Majority of women cannot orgasm from this alone, myself included, and need clitoral stimulation to get there.

Be a little more clear on what you thave already tried so we can help :)

Nope
I can't even do it alone I get very close then it just stops. Must be some sort of a mental block.
My OH try's really hard in all ways I just wandered if maybe tablets or rubs or pumps or something could just push me over the edge!

I only ever get close with clitoral stimulation but still it just stops.

Orgasms are all in the mind anf relaxation.

Its important to be fully relaxed and turned on before anything will happen

This used to be a problem for me too, just relax, and maybe have a drink of wine.
I was lucky to meet my husband who is the most wonderful and patient and giving lover. Try not to think about it too much. If you still arent getting anywhere then maybe go to your GP for some advice.

Dirtygirlie wrote:

I only ever get close with clitoral stimulation but still it just stops.

Get your OH to give you a good all over massage for atleast 20 minutes so your sooo relaxed and from what ive read you might want to purchase the LH Wand it has amazing reviews and i will be getting one for the mrs ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Have you tried stimulating 2 (or more) areas at once? A lot of women need to be stimulated in 2 areas (for example clitoris and G-spot/anus/nipples) at the same time to reach climax. 

Also, are you using lube? That makes a huuuuge difference, no matter where you're touching. 

Could this be your just over thinking about it? As Jess mentioned have you tried stimulating simultaneously your clitoris G spot? I need both lol. X

Oh and, rhythm between the two (or more) areas you're playing with it super important too, and that's something that's really hard to figure out with a partner.

Try using an insertable, curved toy you like that aims for your G-spot and rhythmically move it in and out of you, allowing it to stroke your G-spot. Now, at the same time, stimulate your clitoris at about twice the speed - so effectively you stoke over your clitoris 4 times for every "in-and-out". If that doesn't work, find some other rhythms to play around with until you feel yourself building up and don't change anything until you get there! and again - LUUUUBE! :) 

Jess loves Lube I'll never forget the sqweel advice you gave 😂😂#priceless

Don't want to sound like old hippies, but some instances are linked with depression (in both sexes) but it is usually just a case of confidence. There might be something residing in the dark recesses of the mind which is stopping the big-"O". The best thing to do is discuss it with a partner you find particularly trusting, as talking about even the most trivial of quirks relating to sex can silence the nay-saying in the brain.

Or just buy the biggest, bastardliest vibrator (with clitoral stimiulation) and vibrating butt-plug you can find on LH. We would prefer you try the former, but keep a spare set of batteries just in case.

I've had this problem for a few years! I just stopped being able to cum all of a sudden, but it's been getting better and better. Like Jess said, maybe you should try 2 areas at once. It definitely works for me, and I have to say the LH Deluxe wand has played its part as well. Good luck!