I DONT LIKE HOW I LOOK...WHAT DO U THINK???

Brigadier Sexybeast to officer cadet nip and touch. This is a SEX TOY review site. Not an advert site. You originally asked for advice on sex toys. So things would not get stale. So whats YOUR problem?

(sexybeast)think your the problem go get your pension mate

(sexybeast) leave the girl alone,its nothing to do with you,if she was serious or joking its not your problem,you need to calm down and go and preach to somebody else.i do remember you asking this girl for more pics of herself(look above^) its a free world so go and concentrate on feeding your feathered friends

WHEN ARE YOU POSTING THE NEW PICTURE??????? KEEP CHECKING BUT NO JOY,LIKE THE BOOBS 1 AND THE SEXY ARSE 1 TOO...BUT NOW I WANNA SEE THE REAL THING!! YOU HAVENT TURNED DOWN PROPOSAL SO CAN I TAKE IT AS A YES????? WHAT DOES YOUR FELLA THINK????

i would also like to see the treasure chest hiding beneath your knicks,you have seen my full package so its only fair you return the favour! any comments about my pic? what kind of guy do you go for? and what do require from a man?

IM NEW TO THIS SITE TODAY,I HAVE COME ACROSS NIP AND TOUCH AND SHE IS HOT!! ALOT OF PEOPLE ADMIRE YOU AND SO DO I.YOU LOOK FOREIGN ON THE PICTURE BUT IT SAYS YOU ARE FROM UK.

To lust and love, Wasn't gonna post this till I seen what else you put to others, but you wants it so here it is.
Your right its nothing to do with me if she was serious or joking and I never said it was. Its nothing to do with me that you insulted both myself and bath bi guy either thats your problem but. 1. Who appointed you as her protector surely thats her parteners place.2. If you are as active and sexually fit as I am when you are my age you will be lucky. 3. The question is not can she cope with two guys but why do you need to bring your friend? Do you think she might be too much woman for you. 4. Maybe you wont be able to keep it up without him there. 5. None of these other gents poked their nose in maybe you let yourself get too involved. Don't bother to answer you will only dig yoself in deeper.

To victor,
This in fun it seems I'm in enough trouble with the locals already.
You come from Spain. You are slim and athletic. You got to be a bull fighter right?
You get that thing out and the bull runs away. :-)

(sexybeast) yawn...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 3somes prob before your time(world war 1) if i dig any deeper it doesnt matter as it will do as your grave...which by the looks of you isnt long away!!!!!!

Time will tell better than you can. Better to suffer as a fool in silence than to open ones mouth and take away any doubt

If you've quite finished with the unjustifiable insults WW1 finished in 1918. Thirty five years before I was born.
I assume you can read thirty five.
Can we call it a day now and let you get back to your pussy hunting instead of wasting what time you have left of your short life with me

I need to tell you this I spent 8 years as a dispatch rider in London (life expectancy Max 2 years) During this time mrs sexybeast didn't know if she was ever going to see me alive again from when I went to work to when I came home. So shut the f up sonny.

a truce is now called my.enjoy your work and i hope mrs sexybeast has you home for tea safely each day

ARE YOU DISPLAYING YOUR PHOTO SOON???????? I HAVE MORE PICTURES OF MYSELF IF YOU ARE INTERESTED,I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH SOME WOMEN WITH MY PENIS WHICH CAN CAUSE EMBARRASSMENT,TO SOME BIG IS WONDERFUL TO OTHERS I CANT GET IT IN AND THEY WILL NOT DO ORAL,I DO LIKE RECEIVING HEAD.DO YOU GIVE BLOWJOBS? WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL SIZE OF A MANS PENIS?? LENGTH AND GERTH?? ALOT OF QUESTIONS I KNOW BUT IM CURIOUS ABOUT UNITED KINGDOM WOMEN

(nip and touch) LIKE WHAT I SEE!!! NICE CURVED BODY AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE REST,IVE RECENTLY SPLIT FROM PARTNER SO BACK ON THE MARKET,YOU SEEM TO HAVE A DECENT FOLLOWING FROM THE LOOKS OF IT.MAYBE 1 DAY I CAN TAKE YOU UP IN THE SKY TO DIZZY HEIGHTS OR MAYBE HEAVEN??!! IM WORK FROM LUTON,HOW NEAR ARE YOU? HAD ENOUGH FLIRTING FROM THE AIRLINE STAFF..ALL MOUTH AND MAKE-UP,SHOW THEM A HARD PENIS AND THEY WILL ASK YOU IF YOU WANT TEA OR COFFEE!!! KEEP IN TOUCH....ALAN X

well looks like i got competition!! wonder if hes a cock pilot??!!

with all this demand for this sexy lady(nip and touch)there is only 1 way to resolve it.....all meet up and give the lady 1 hell of a night to remember!!! my partner can get all the guys hard and off we go!

Dear Nip & Touch, Do you feel better then? At least you have the bottle to do a semi-nude photo!! Enjoy the fella you can touch.....xx

to pixieswife:-she(nip and touch) looks damn good and has alot of bottle been naked,but shes nothing to be ashamed of with a body like that

Haven't any of you heard of Hot or Not? Or maybe this one if you're looking for naked people: http://www.amihotornotnude.com