Do you like your naked self?

I'm amazed at the amount of folk who don't like their own naked body. I just wondered how many here feel the same way?

I'm not very slender and can bounce from a size 16 to a 20 sometimes but I don't paticularly hate my naked body. I could be doing with a boob reduction and maybe toning my belly up a little bit but I love how curvy I am and I love being naked! The cellulite and stretch marks really don't put me off at all, they're just a part of me and part of my life story. I'm never going to be rid of them and might as well learn to love them. My new man LOVES my curves and makes me feel dead sexy. Once upon a time I used to only have sex with the light off and hidden under the duvet, but now I can't wait to get my clothes off and be the centre of all naked type attention ^^

I love my body. Can't think of anything I'm self concious of because I've learnt that it's waste of time to worry about what other people think (they're all worrying about themselves) My attitude has always been that if someone really wants to change something, then it's up to them to take the initiative and make it happen. Whether that means going to the gym or eating healthier.

I didn't always feel this way, I used to think my boobs were too small but this was a phase. I'm yet to hear a lover complain about my perky, dainty breasts and if he did want something bigger then he can find it else where and go on his merry way.

I like to think that at my young age I do appreciate what it means to have a healthy, young body. The fact that I'm springy, trim and toned is the icing on the cake. There are so many people in the world who would kill to have the every day worries people have about their bodies instead of the every day restricitons that their bodies present them with.

I'm sure there's a great thread somewhere encouraging people to list the things they love about their body.

We're a sexy bunch, us OA recruits.

x

I like my naked body - more than I like it in clothes, clothes require too much decision on what suits my body.

The only decision I make on my body is keeping it fit and healthy and hair free.

I like that being nude makes my "imperfections" more obvious - my stumpy legs, my really wide, high hips, my stupidly muscly physique, my less than washboard stomach and my small boobs.

I like "imperfections", I like being "different". My muscly, short legs and athletic build are a bit odd.and I like that. My slightly squashy stomach looks feminine.

I'm lucky that my "imperfections" are quite nice ones, but I've also put effort into gaining confidence and I really am getting there so my happiness with my nudity makes me feel good because it reminds me how much more confident I am now!

I'm a big believer that every "bad thing" can have good sides to it (which is how and why I have learnt to love my small boobs) and I agree with TL that if a person wants to change something then it's in their hands. I work for my health and fitness and I'll enjoy it as much as I can for as long as I can

Adx

Loves huni wrote:

aww this is a nice thread :) everyone should love their body (easier said than done but hey)

i used to HATE my body, hate my scars, my legs, my tummy, my boobs, my arms, my hands my feet and well just everything! but now im learning that this is me and im not going to change so i may aswel learn to like it and iv found confidence is THE most sexy outfit (and the cheapest :P) so ive started to learn to like the way i am, my boobs may go up and down sizes like yoyos but there nice and perky and i know how to stand to make them look the nicest, my tummy is quite flat and i like that and well the rest.. im getting there :)

doing all these photoshoots is building my confidence too.. if people actually want to take photos of me then i must have something right with me i guess, meh :) x

I hate my body and my OH hates hers but if someone that looks like you hates her body too then I guess it is just a self problem because you are stunnin LH x

Errr... Yeah I guess. It's just me.

I can honestly say that it doesn't particularly bother me though, there are good and bad points about every make up and build and I'm fortunate enough to have one I have no issues with because I understand the 'beautiful' make up and build is subjective and mostly in the head.

I do love what my body can provide me with. Pleasure, a feeling of desirability, a drooling, hot, girlfriend, health and the ability to do certain things, an identity etc...

I like the inspirational words from TL and Ad even if Ad describes some weird square like creature with stumpy appendages (which you are not!)!

I also agree with the whole working for it thing, more so for the health. We only get one shot so why waste it slowly killing ourselves if we can be healthy and often more confident by putting in some effort.

WandA wrote:

Errr... Yeah I guess. It's just me.

I can honestly say that it doesn't particularly bother me though, there are good and bad points about every make up and build and I'm fortunate enough to have one I have no issues with because I understand the 'beautiful' make up and build is subjective and mostly in the head.

I do love what my body can provide me with. Pleasure, a feeling of desirability, a drooling, hot, girlfriend, health and the ability to do certain things, an identity etc...

I like the inspirational words from TL and Ad even if Ad describes some weird square like creature with stumpy appendages (which you are not!)!

I also agree with the whole working for it thing, more so for the health. We only get one shot so why waste it slowly killing ourselves if we can be healthy and often more confident by putting in some effort.

Ahhh you make me laugh a lot, but that really made my day humour wise! Is that how it came across? Guess I should have also mentioned my good points to fill in the gaps (my long, slender torso, good collar bones, defined hips and hip lines and a pert bum...sound less square now?)

Adx

I used to hate lots about my naked body but over time and with my OH complementing me (especially on my boobs) and with the help from the lovely members of the OA I can finally say I actually quite like my naked self!

Also, without fail, above everything that we consider to be 'flaws' the most unattractive thing in the world is someone bemoaning their appearance to their lover and seeking validation. If you act like hot shit, people will believe it.

Interesting point. I know stunning women who are hopeless because they walk into the bedroom/job interview/bar with a rainy cloud of low self esteem above their heads. Suddenly, no one seems to notice any of their good points.

This usually prompts me giving the said girl a compassionate kick up the arse. (I'm kinder and softer in the real world, I promise)

Depends on my mood. I'm a lot more confident now than I used to be, but I still get funny over little bits and pieces. Really, only thing that I would actively try to conceal is the bit of 'jelly belly' left from post-pregnancy weight-loss that's taking its time re-tightening (huzzah for being young enough for it still to be possible!). Oddly, those few things - the loose skin, stretch marks on my mound, boobs being a good inch lower than they used to be - wre seriously getting me down until a friend linked an article where a woman talked about her "baby battle scars" and how each flaw was in fact a symbol of her love for each child: parts of her body had been taken away and changed and used to create these perfect little people, and so she couldn't miss the things she'd lost, because she hadn't lost them, but rather given them to her children to make them live. All a bit spiritual and OTT, but it was a beautiful way of looking at it, and did make me reconsider just how terrible I looked. After all, how could I hate what had happened to my body when I loved the result of it? Although lucky for me they're minor issues, and the few folk who've seen me naked since have all been complimentary, and looked puzzled when I tried to point out the flaws.

Actually, I did try anonymously posting nudie pics on a couple of amateur sites, just to get a neutral opinion, because I always worried that someone saying "no, you're beautiful, stop being silly" was only saying that because they liked me as a person and thus were happy to overlook my chunky thighs because I could make them laugh, or what have you. Total strangers, who know nothing of you but a random gibberish name and a shot of your body, have no incentive to lie to spare you feelings, and can't be so interested in your personality that they're opinions are biased. Obviously some of the responses are a little mental, and some would say things like "meh, would prefer [insert whatever]", but the majority were positive, and it's amazing what a bunch of complete strangers thinking you look good can do for your confidence.

My opinion now is that I'm not perfect, but I'm real. I'm still not going to wear hipster jeabs and a crop top to have my stomach bubbling out over my belt, but I'm happy enough that if someone wants me to take my clothes off for them, I have nothing to be ashamed of.

BashfulBabe wrote:

Depends on my mood. I'm a lot more confident now than I used to be, but I still get funny over little bits and pieces. Really, only thing that I would actively try to conceal is the bit of 'jelly belly' left from post-pregnancy weight-loss that's taking its time re-tightening (huzzah for being young enough for it still to be possible!). Oddly, those few things - the loose skin, stretch marks on my mound, boobs being a good inch lower than they used to be - wre seriously getting me down until a friend linked an article where a woman talked about her "baby battle scars" and how each flaw was in fact a symbol of her love for each child: parts of her body had been taken away and changed and used to create these perfect little people, and so she couldn't miss the things she'd lost, because she hadn't lost them, but rather given them to her children to make them live. All a bit spiritual and OTT, but it was a beautiful way of looking at it, and did make me reconsider just how terrible I looked. After all, how could I hate what had happened to my body when I loved the result of it? Although lucky for me they're minor issues, and the few folk who've seen me naked since have all been complimentary, and looked puzzled when I tried to point out the flaws.

Actually, I did try anonymously posting nudie pics on a couple of amateur sites, just to get a neutral opinion, because I always worried that someone saying "no, you're beautiful, stop being silly" was only saying that because they liked me as a person and thus were happy to overlook my chunky thighs because I could make them laugh, or what have you. Total strangers, who know nothing of you but a random gibberish name and a shot of your body, have no incentive to lie to spare you feelings, and can't be so interested in your personality that they're opinions are biased. Obviously some of the responses are a little mental, and some would say things like "meh, would prefer [insert whatever]", but the majority were positive, and it's amazing what a bunch of complete strangers thinking you look good can do for your confidence.

My opinion now is that I'm not perfect, but I'm real. I'm still not going to wear hipster jeabs and a crop top to have my stomach bubbling out over my belt, but I'm happy enough that if someone wants me to take my clothes off for them, I have nothing to be ashamed of.

Plus your boobs in that corset are astounding.External Media

if i actually look at myself in a mirror i hate it. but if im naked and cant really see myself or in front of someone i know who finds me attactive i can be ok with it.

im quite large and hairy -- i love my self naked (both senses of that phrase -_^)

but seriously i have no problem being naked at all infact i often sleep naked in the summer as its cooler

people who constantly obsess about the state of their bodies quite annoy me esp if its your OH as its like im with you therefore i find you attractive even with those flaws you seem to find so abhorant, to be honest to me flaws are what make ppl truly sexy. i like women in all shapes and sizes - yes i have prefrences but who can say they dont

Futa_deep_fisting wrote:

im quite large and hairy -- i love my self naked (both senses of that phrase -_^)

but seriously i have no problem being naked at all infact i often sleep naked in the summer as its cooler

people who constantly obsess about the state of their bodies quite annoy me esp if its your OH as its like im with you therefore i find you attractive even with those flaws you seem to find so abhorant, to be honest to me flaws are what make ppl truly sexy. i like women in all shapes and sizes - yes i have prefrences but who can say they dont

Agreed - knowing you have flaws is realistic - letting them get you down is wasteful!

Adx

I don't like my naked body, unless i'm in the company of my OH, who constantly reassures me that i'm 'beautiful/perfect...' I've always focused on my imperfections, not only on my body, but in all aspects of my life. If i get a B in an exam, I focus on the fact that it's not an A... If I buy a certain size of clothing, I wonder why it's not a size smaller, and I wonder which part of my body is causing this. But, with the help of my wonderful OH, I'm slowly learning to love my body, and accept that this is me.

The reason I do not like my body is not because of what people may or may not think of me, as there's only me and my OH who sees me naked. I do not like my body, because of my own personal body hang ups... big bum, wide hips, big breasts. But I guess over the years, I've grown to understand that everybody wishes for opposite things. Slim girls want to be curvy.. Curvy girls want to be slim. Don't get me wrong, in front of my OH, I am the world's most confident woman, and my body confidence has never, and will never cause any distress to our sex life. Over the years I've become A LOT more confident about my body, and over the next few years my confidence will again improve. x

i both hate an love my naked body. I'm a size 16-20 with a big jiggly tummy and thunder thighs, but my OH loves cuddling up to my tummy and holding my thighs. He loves them and me just how i am, so i don't mind them so much anymore. Plus being a big girl means i have mahoosive boobies and am blessed in the buttocks department (both of which he adores) and if i was skinny i would miss my curves too much. I am by no stretch of the imagination perfect, i have stretch marks, cellulite and wobbly bits, but if my OH didn't find me sexy, he wouldn't have sex with me.....or he'd ask for lights off every time lol

i used to make him look away when i got changed, now i realise that he loves my body because its mine and thats given me so much confidence, now i just wander around his house naked (only when his family aren't around of course)

i still hate my body all the time, but thats what 18 years of being made to feel you're fat and useless will do to you, but i wouldn't want to change......

i detest my body, i have fat thighs full of celulite, my calves are chunky, i have wobbly arms, a massive stomach with stretch marks that look like something has scratched right down my stomach, my boobs are massive and are actually okay looking, but they aren't perky anymore because they're too big.

i'm a size 18-20 and i hate it, i'm 19 years old and i cannot remember liking my body for longer than a day since i became aware of it.

i will have sexy days where i feel good but not often anymore...

and i'm really not fishing about for compliments, i was genuinely intrigued by this thread and thought i'd throw my two cents in

VW x

If I look at my naked self objectively I'm far from perfect - I'm a 18-20, I have a fat belly, relatively small boobs, can't see the celulite for all the fat (!) and more stretch marks than I care to mention.

However I love being naked & feel really happy in my own skin - feel far happier and sexier naked than I do in clothes.

I do a little ta-daah at hubby most nights when I strip off - luckily I cannot relate to the level of low confidence that some women have (y'know the ones on Gok's show where their husbands haven't seen them nekid in 10 years) really feel for them though; must be awful

CCW x

I think the best thing I ever learnt was that confidence hides a multitude of "flaws".

Anyone who can fake confidence will look sexy as long as it is confidence rather than cockyness...

Adx

sometimes. When i have just got out of a really hot shower, towled down and then look in the morror, i like what i see, but sometimes (too often) look in the mirror and see so much wrong.

I'm alright... what a dull response - i like being naked when i'm having a thin day but when i'm naked and feeling fat I cant stand it so its big hoodies for me!!!

So all in all i wouldnt change my body but i'd prefer to have more feeling thin days!!

xGHx