Chat job !!!

Hi I have just signed up to be a chat worker and wondered if anyone would like to help with my intro messages ???? I need 4 different ones they are :

Milf

Hotbabe

Lesbian

Dominatrix

Any help would be lovley :)

What the hell is a Chat Worker?

omg i feel emarassed now hehe its where you chat to guys on the phone and have phone sex !!! I need to make my message about myself appealing so thay want to talk to me LOL If you could see me now you would laugh i am just so red .............

Sorry, dont feel embarassed, i pressumed that was what it entailed.

Sounds like Fun.

dd

(I have requested you as a friend, click to accept, this will enable chat!)

Hi DD I have accepeted about 4 times am i doing something wrong as it dosnt seem to work !!!

Go into 'My Acount' at the top of the page, then 'Manage Friends List' at the bottom, confirm on there. Should be ok.

dd

I thought a chat job might be like and blow.... or a hand.....

:)

I'd say the most important thing is for your message to feel like YOU, so that it matches up with what you'll be saying on the phone during calls :) That and lots of confidence!

Hi Shellyboo thanks hun its good advise I have been thinking about it all day an yes I will just be the Naughty me and see what happens :)

Noon lol you cheeky boi :)

Oh selphi thank you so much i did my intro and signed in today but could only be online for about 30 mins and i got 4 very happy callers , I have to say i have enjoyed it as i love to talk dirty I am gonna change them to some of yours tho love the dom one babe ~Juicy~ xx

Hi Hella thank you good advice I have a large note pad and am putting things in it as we speak atm i am drawing from the varied experance i have had but will do some other reasearch to scenarios ect .... ~Juicy~

Milf - I'm alone in this big house all day and I just need to be held

Hotbabe - My nipples are hurting, squeeze them please.

Lesbian - Could you please me more than my girlfriend does?

Dominatrix - Drop your trousers and bend over the chair

Hi Atlanta , thank you so much love them ~Juicy~

Hi Juicylicious

Whats ur phone number and pin,might test you out if ur any good? Lol

Thats the kinda job i would love to have!!!

best of luck Juicylicious666 hope u have fun!!

when I have rung phone sex lines I don't like it when the woman is clearly completely different to the intro line (if that makes sense) - I know its all just fantasy but some basis in reality is always more appealing

does this pay alot?

I'll think of some liners;

Blueeyes82 wrote:

does this pay alot?

I'll think of some liners;

if my bills are any indicator it can be very lucrative

LMAO :)

Lucrative for the phone companies! I'm a text operator and I have been a phone op and generally it's the companies that come out the better off.