I got a new parcel today....

Ink and Kink wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33464

This is the best of both worlds

I don't know if you saw this? Mysteron what do you think?

Yes I think they are superb and would certainly do it for me.

Boogaloo wrote:

That's what I don't get, I even wrote in my review how lovely and distinctive the colour was from other toys! I've been thinking of getting a Lelo rabbit, I've seen on another website they do it in bright green which I love, just not sure whether to trust other retailers :/

Maybe buy it directly from Lelo like I did? I feel quite cheeky just suggesting it, but it's Lovehoney's own fault I suppose.

@ Looby Loo - So as this thread doesn't go completely off course , I will place a little sexy role play scenario for you to look at under your other thread "Medical Play" , so you can use your nurses uniform .

Thanks Mysteron, will look out for it. Maybe I can get an outfit in time for when he gets back from his trip

I have the Lelo Mona in deep purple and love the color. I agree, I am pretty girly girl but I don't want all my toys to be pink. I may hit up the pander me thread on colors. The green chemise on the testers list yesterday was super striking, looking forward to that review as I feel like I dont have any lingerie in that color range yet. I am sure the more of us chime in on colors the more they may expand in the future.