I got a new parcel today....

I made an order with another well known shop before I discovered LH last Monday. Never again!! I had to wait over a week for it to arrive :( in the meantime I've had four parcels from LH and another due to arrive tomorrow. Anyway, after a very long wait where I was beginning to panic that it had been wrongly delivered, it finally arrived this morning, indiscretely wrapped with sticky tape all around it which was printed with " if seal is broken return to sender!", in bold red writing, and unfortunately the same shaped box as all my other packages. (I can no longer meet my postman's eye, I'm pretty sure he knows, which isn't great in a small town). Anyway, let's hope it was worth the trouble. In today's box I had a large double sided paddle, some pre spanking cream, some after spanking soothing cream, a large bottle of lube and some dick lick. In tomorrow's parcel from LH (which I know will arrive on time ) I will be getting some anal lube, the next sized butt plug (or maybe slightly bigger than the next size) and a dick stroker. Such a Shame my husband is going away on business for a few days. I vowed that would be it... no more shopping for me for a while. But then he mentioned what he'd like to do to a sexy nurse!!

Some nice nurse uniforms on the Love Honey site. The are all sexy :)

Wow miss Looby-lou, sounds like you're all set up! Enjoy :)

The competitors are actually SHIT in my opinion compared to lovehoney. Never again will I go anywhere else (unless I want something lovehoney dont/won't stock) they have an amazing customer service. Great delivery, great offers, a great forum, and everything about them is lovely. All the staff that post in the forums are great. Their returns policy is awesome.and the tester list is always updated.

Lovehoney always beat anyone in my opinion! I wish I found them sooner than I did!

Lovehoney surely are the best :) Other companies aren't as efficient or discreet, and none of them have the amazing returns policy. I must admit I have been tempted (for the first time ever) to shop elsewhere lately as I came across a website which has a much wider variety of toys (and loads more colours for each), really good prices too, but I don't have the guts because my loyalty lies with Lovehoney. Will have to do some begging on the Pander thread it seems ;)

Hope you enjoy your new purchases x

You're so right! I won't go anywhere else again! Yep.. been looking at the nurses uniforms. Red or white stockings? Hold ups or suspenders?

Looby-lou wrote:

You're so right! I won't go anywhere else again! Yep.. been looking at the nurses uniforms. Red or white stockings? Hold ups or suspenders?

White! I love suspenders. Get a white suspender belt!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33464

This is the best of both worlds

Looby-lou wrote:

If you want a guys view. White stockings with red shoes (heels ). For me the full kit with suspender belt.Your oh will melt when he sees you. Enjoy !

Yes LH is best. We only use another company because of the chain of stores.

Boogaloo wrote:

Lovehoney surely are the best :) Other companies aren't as efficient or discreet, and none of them have the amazing returns policy. I must admit I have been tempted (for the first time ever) to shop elsewhere lately as I came across a website which has a much wider variety of toys (and loads more colours for each), really good prices too, but I don't have the guts because my loyalty lies with Lovehoney. Will have to do some begging on the Pander thread it seems ;)

The toy colours are beginning to grind on me, especially when I like collecting Lelo and Fun Factory, and they make some toys in gorgeous blue and teal shades :( I can't count how many times I've complained about it in the Pander To Me thread, especially with toys that are unisex and are only stocked in pink! :O

👍good job I get paid this week!

mysteron wrote:

Looby-lou wrote:

If you want a guys view. White stockings with red shoes (heels ). For me the full kit with suspender belt.Your oh will melt when he sees you. Enjoy !

Yes LH is best. We only use another company because of the chain of stores.

+1!!!

Oh no.. more suggestions... you know I'm going to have to look up Lelo and fun factory now!

Looby-lou wrote:

👍good job I get paid this week!

A very good job! I'm paid Thursday! Can't wait!

Ink and Kink wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33464

This is the best of both worlds

I don't know if you saw this? Mysteron what do you think?

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

The toy colours are beginning to grind on me, especially when I like collecting Lelo and Fun Factory, and they make some toys in gorgeous blue and teal shades :( I can't count how many times I've complained about it in the Pander To Me thread, especially with toys that are unisex and are only stocked in pink! :O

I agree! I've asked about it too, and they've just said that they've already added some toys in new colours, but I don't see it :/ I was sent some kegel balls in a lovely blue/turquoise colour to test, and now they've gone live on the website they're only selling them in bright pink :( I don't get it! I'm a girl but I don't really like pink...

*raises hand* I'm not one for pink either!

Thanks I was thinking white stockings and sussies and red shoes. Wanted to surprise him though so it's really good to get advice

Boogaloo wrote:

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

I agree! I've asked about it too, and they've just said that they've already added some toys in new colours, but I don't see it :/ I was sent some kegel balls in a lovely blue/turquoise colour to test, and now they've gone live on the website they're only selling them in bright pink :( I don't get it! I'm a girl but I don't really like pink...

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! I absolutely detest pink, black and purple - and I don't want an all white collection either! Yeah they keep saying that they aren't putting "all our eggs in the pink and black basket" but I don't see it! I will admit, I bought my Lelo Gigi 2 and Mona 2 directly from the Lelo site so I could have them in Royal Blue and Ocean Blue - but I'm not getting along with the Gigi that well and can't send it back without a fault :S Seems so silly that they would send you a colour they had no plan on stocking?

That's what I don't get, I even wrote in my review how lovely and distinctive the colour was from other toys! I've been thinking of getting a Lelo rabbit, I've seen on another website they do it in bright green which I love, just not sure whether to trust other retailers :/