I hate my labia!

Sometimes I feel self-conscious but i don't think my OH has a problem with mine! :D

It took me a long time to accept mine. It actually helped when a photographer I know took a few photos of mine down there, spreading my labia like butterfly wings. It was actually very beautiful.

I'd gotten into the habit of saying sorry about my long labia before sleeping with a lover. But I've slowly learnt they actually like it a lot and that really I had nothing to worry abuot.

I hate mine, I'm 42 and had 2 horrific births involving foreceps and I tore. I now have very long labia and am seriously considering a labiaplasty because I'm self conscious and it can get sore and caught on underwear and become swollen even more at times and it's very dark n colour and I'm not! . I hate to Spread my legs in daylight in front of my man who I have been with for 20 years as I'm embarrassed of it. I'm actually making a appointment at the doctors to see if the nhs will help as I think they are the cause of it when I've been in labour .

Its easy for people to say love your long fat labias but is it the ones with smaller ones? Mine is around 3.5 cm in length and I'm interested to hear from others in same boat , mine feels huge to me but is it or is it in the normal guidelines? I guess the doctor will tell me .

I think if having a huge inner labia is making you feel crap and painful at times then I'm all for the labiaplasty tbh, I know someone who's had one and she has no regrets.

Just to add mine only seems. To be around 3-3.5cm long when aroused when I'm not it can be tucked in if that makes sense .

I just look at it sometimes and think it looks inside out lol

well I will trough in my opion in the hat my frist wife had small lips but a big clit. I really like the big clit and smalll lips made it easay for oral. my current wife has the big lips and small clip and some times the lips get in the way but i like to suck on them and she use to like it. Now at mid fifties she does not even want me touchig her down there. Oh by the way both women are squiters which was a big turn on as for as the size of the lips it does not matter to me so dont be worried what the uys think if they dont like it they wont come back. someday the right guy will show up and both of you will be comfortable and be happy

Trust me,guys like them large or small,but i think you are lucky to have larger labia,as the labia are very sensitive,so the larger the area,the better the sensations! It makes me sad that women are SO critical of their own bodies that they actually worry about such an intimate place,even going to the extreme of squatting over a mirror to critique it! There are FAR worse things in life to worry about! If your partner isn`t bothered,you shouldn`t be!,and if he his...dump him!

Shoeswife wrote:

I hate mine, I'm 42 and had 2 horrific births involving foreceps and I tore. I now have very long labia and am seriously considering a labiaplasty because I'm self conscious and it can get sore and caught on underwear and become swollen even more at times and it's very dark n colour and I'm not! . I hate to Spread my legs in daylight in front of my man who I have been with for 20 years as I'm embarrassed of it. I'm actually making a appointment at the doctors to see if the nhs will help as I think they are the cause of it when I've been in labour .

Its easy for people to say love your long fat labias but is it the ones with smaller ones? Mine is around 3.5 cm in length and I'm interested to hear from others in same boat , mine feels huge to me but is it or is it in the normal guidelines? I guess the doctor will tell me .

I think if having a huge inner labia is making you feel crap and painful at times then I'm all for the labiaplasty tbh, I know someone who's had one and she has no regrets.

Just to try and ease your mind with this one, I'm in my twenties and I have the same. Mine tore during the birth of my 2 boys.I hate them, but hubby has never commented on the change in them since having the boys. For him all the changes are part of having children and getting older. The same as if you get stretch marks during pregnancy, it's something that happens and your body is telling a story. I've looking into surgery myself but I think about them less now as time goes on and I may have days where I'm a little uncomfortable now and then but generally that's more of a reflection on the fit or style of underwear or trousers you have on. If they hurt constantly however then go see your doctor. But you aren't alone and im sure your partner loves your body exactly how it is (I'm sure your partner has changed over the years - be it weight, grey hair, hair loss, aches and pains) it's just part of getting older and going through life. Hugs and lots of love xx

Sorry to hear you feel that way I have 2 kids so I can't imagine what your Job is like.

My vulva is pretty much a designer vagina basically tiny labia tiny clitoral no wrinkles I love the way it looks I never used to I used to think my vaginal opening was elongated but I soon found out title isn't I was down about this because I thought my vaginal openING was huge.

Hugs I would say to get used to the way you look me ut a daily thing you will soon get used to your body.

I’ve never been turned off by the site of a vulva or labia regardless of the length of the labia or the look of the vulva. I think labia are especially beautiful.

My Mrs has a natural designer pussy I’d say, slightly puffy vulva and her labia cannot normally be seen when naked. When she’s aroused though they puff up a bit and her clit comes more into view. The sight of her spread and her labia visible is a huge turn on for me.

I’m intersex, which is probably why my feminine parts are HUGE. I grew up hating bikinis, panties, and my genitals. My labia dangle a good 1.5 inches, and get really dark and noticeable when I’m aroused. Fear of somebody hating my strange body kept me from intimate relationships until I was 26, and my GF really had to work with me to get me in bed.

The strange thing was, once GF got my underwear off that first time, she got really obsessed with me. And I’ve had other girls even offer to pay to lick me. So I guess more people love huge labia than dislike them, and some people REALLY like them.

3 Likes