I hate waiting :(

I just recently ordered something from a different online store because unfortunatly lovehoney doesn't have it :(

One of the main things I love about lovehoney is fast free delivery but this place takes 5-7 days to deliver and oh my days i'm dying waiting for my package to arrive, it won't get here till next week !! boohoo :'(

I know whay you mean.

I always use LH if I can.

I absolutely hate when that happens...We're seriously spoilt here!

Yeah i already posted, it was the pyxis finger massager from key but apparently that range isn't selling very well :( and don't worry I am looking for somethin to keep me entertained, I can't wait till next week!! haha :P xxx

I hate waiting too. X

and me i placed an order yesterday and i seriously hope it comes tomorrow. toddler at nannies tomorrow night

What there is other sex shops online never heard of that I am LH through and through lol .

But it true we are spolit with LH with their fast delivery great returns ect and excellent customer service but LH cant stock them all

I'm not sure I agree... I find choosing the toy and or product and the wait is part of the fun...although 5-7 days is a bit much!