Waiting for a LH Delivery :)

Who gets excited the day before your delivery is due? ![](upload://tzuMom4krb2PAp1EBr25Y0aLu4n.gif)+![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)=![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

The day I order, the day of delivery and everyday after that!!! Lol xx

Yes Im just trying to think of a way of taking a pic of my new item without it being too explicit lol :)

Wonder if i can get away with stars over any rude bits :)

Intriguing!!!!

Always ha 🙊

Sometimes feels like the delivery takes to long, lol. Wasn't so bad when we lived in Swindon when we ordered in the morning you could almost garentee that you would have it the next day. Now we have moved, it takes about a week to get a delivery and we have just put an order through for some things for the wife and myself. Hopefully it will be here before the long weekend next weekend.

Badger73 wrote:

Sometimes feels like the delivery takes to long, lol. Wasn't so bad when we lived in Swindon when we ordered in the morning you could almost garentee that you would have it the next day. Now we have moved, it takes about a week to get a delivery and we have just put an order through for some things for the wife and myself. Hopefully it will be here before the long weekend next weekend.

Yes I paid extra for saturday delivery as I didnt want it going to my neigbours house if I was at work lol ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I get excited as soon as I get the dispatch email! I've had two orders arrive in the last 3 days, can't wait to try everything out! :D

VioletWolf wrote:

I get excited as soon as I get the dispatch email! I've had two orders arrive in the last 3 days, can't wait to try everything out! :D

You get anything nice ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) I have a delivery coming tomorrow ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I always have next day delivery so I don't have to wait too long. Guess I'm just too impatient!

Jayx1 wrote:

I always have next day delivery so I don't have to wait too long. Guess I'm just too impatient!

Yes Im the same even though it cost more ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

![](upload://tzuMom4krb2PAp1EBr25Y0aLu4n.gif)Im up early and waiting for my love honey package to arrive! ![](upload://tzuMom4krb2PAp1EBr25Y0aLu4n.gif)

If you spend over £50 it's usually next day delivery anyway

Yes I know, I couldnt afford £50 this month ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) But I will buy what I can ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

From the moment I place the order I'm pacing up and down waiting for that email from royal mail saying 'you're items now out for delivery' then the wait for the posties agonising! Pacing all day until it comes 💟xx

The last time my postie handed me my LoveHoney package he asked why I had a smirk on my face. Couldn't help have a smile knowing what was inside!

Wouldnt it be funny if a dildo was just wrapped in paper lol

Thanks Love Honey for discreet packaging lol ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Yippee its arrived, thanks love Honey ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Throbinhood wrote:

VioletWolf wrote:

You get anything nice ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) I have a delivery coming tomorrow ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

New bodystocking, new style flirty knickers, amethyst glass plug and a clit clamp ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)
What did you get?!

I love the glass toys

I got

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33069