I have a £20 discount code for LoveHoney...What should I get?

Hello

I have a £20 discount code for Lovehoney

This evening I have been shopping around, but don’t know exactly what I want. I already have a bondage boutique collar to wrist restraint set, but also want just the collar and lead so debating getting the bondage boutique set of those

I am also wondering about trying nipple clamps, in particularly these purple ones but they are out of stock at the moment, I have briefly mentioned the idea of nipple clamps to my partner but he doesn’t seem too sure.

If anyone has any suggestions I’d like to hear them

I already various vibrators, so want to expand my collection a bit with some different stuff

4 Likes

Nipple clamps might be fine to use on you but I wouldn’t recommend them for your male partner if he has normal nipples. They’re not expensive items so you can always give them a go.

I use nipple suckers and my wife plays with my nipples but the nipple clamps I got were very hard to put on my low profile nipples. I HD to have them so tight that the pain was way too much, they didn’t stay on for long and left my nipples painful for a few days.

For some that might sound like fun hehe! :laughing:

A vibrating cock ring that you could both benefit from might be good if you don’t own one already.

1 Like

I was thinking for me actually.

1 Like

Personally, i find that style of nipple clamp really hard to keep on. The tweezer style ones are much easier to wear, stay on well and dont loosen in use.

I have this pair and really like them, though there are cheaper alternatives in the same style.

You can even get clamps attached to collars too if you wanted both

These guys also go onsale alot and are fun. Not as big a variation in pressure as the tweeser type but you can bend them to make them tighter or looser and i use them quite a big for when i just want a little bit of nipple stimulation

This is my fave collar currently. If you dont mind the look its incredibly good value for money and super quality.

3 Likes

Can I ask if you are male or female? I know you mentioned a male partner but your own gender isn’t on your profile.

I love nipple clamps but my husband doesn’t like using them on me so they are for solo play only. I have 5 pairs of clamps and 3 sets of suckers! I definitely prefer the clamps but the suckers are fun too. My favourite type of nipple clamps are the tweezer ones because I find them more adjustable and they have a smaller surface area which means that I can play around with the position of them to get them just right!

If you have lots of vibrators maybe try something non vibrating? There’s lots of choices of dildos from realistic silicone, non realistic, glass and metal. If you haven’t got any, I’d definitely recommend one, I like curved ones that hit the g-spot.

I’m not sure if you’d be interested in anal play? A cute small butt plug could be a bit of fun.

3 Likes

I Agree, there is some really nice glass in the shop.
The beaded glass dildo is very popular on here. I have the Double ended g spotting one too, and its amazing also.

3 Likes

Maybe go for the clamps as sounds like they could be rather titillating lol

I am female, I did try (to see if I liked it) a bullet on my nipples today…I liked it… :grin:

1 Like

And to be fair, seeing as I like the vibrator on my nipples, I’m thinking, nipple clamps and then when they’re sensitive enough, being blinded folded, restrained and having the vibrator used on them

Go for it! Hopefully you’ll like them as much as me. I’ve got 5 pairs now and still want some more. :rofl: