Strong Nipple Clamps, Suggestions Please

Hi All,

I was looking for recommendations on some good strong nipple clamps that stay put!

I purchased from a site a set of the adjustable screw clamps, similar to the ones that Lovehoney sell but they don’t feel tight enough and slip off my nipples, no matter what I try.

Any suggestions or advice appreciated.

Thanks xx

How about a pair of crocodile clips ?

2 Likes

These are brilliant. They have a little screw on them so you can ramp them up and ease them off to your preference!

I think they may be similar to what @beblue has purchased elsewhere.

@Onlyones Thanks for the suggestion, I hadn’t thought of crocodile clips. Was hoping to have something prettier but it may do what I’m after. Xx

@G_and_Cx Thanks for replying. I have similar to those ones already but they don’t stay on or give as much pressure as I want to experience. Xx

@beblue If you do decide to try crocodile clips you will need to be careful as the teeth could do some serious damage to a quite delicate part of your anatomy.

1 Like

I do have these nipple clamps and you can loosen them or tighten them as much as you want which is nice.

1 Like

I do really like this, so I may purchase this at some point. It comes down to listening to your body and being sensible.

1 Like

@beblue These have removable pads

1 Like

Thank you hunni xx

@anon16818370 These look lovely. Do they have a good grip to them so as not to fall off in movement? X

I was looking at the 50 Shades Clamps (weighted) that Lovehoney sell, I just wasn’t sure how securely they fit x

These are the 50 shades ones

These DOMINIX adjustable bite ones 100%. I have quite a few sets of clamps, not reviewed them all yet :see_no_evil:. But these are superb and they never slip off however much they’re tugged!

I have quite big nipples so for me, yes they do. It’s trial and error because it comes down to personal preference. X

I love the look of those ones! Thanks for the suggestion and advice xx

1 Like

I have quite large nipples too so that’s good to know!

I may have to buy a couple of styles to see how I get on with the different ones.

Thanks xx

1 Like

I too have big nipples so I dont have much of a problem with them staying in place I think it’s very much down to the individual and size of their nipples

I’m happy to test out some different ones to see what I like the best so I think that’s the way I’m going to go, thanks xx

1 Like

We have this type they’ve got a rather strong bite so wouldn’t recommended for beginners

1 Like

@Llyahl thanks so much, I’ve added them to my wishlist!

Xx

1 Like

Thanks for all the advice.

I decided to go for this set

Xx

2 Likes