I have a bump downstairs.... help please :(

Hi everyone,

I discovered a little bump on my labia right at the top of my vagina by my clit on the right hand side and i have another one further down....I'd them before ages ago and I'd forgotten I could even get them as it was last year that I had them....

They are slightly painful and have made my labia swell more than the left hand side.

Could anyone tell me what they could be please?

(I shave so maybe it's down to that? just want peace of mind really!)

Laura xx

Could be shaving, ingrown hair a reaction or razor burn, You changed anything lately?

if your worried a little walk to the Gp's your best bet, better to be wasting their time over silly things that stressing like a maniac over stuff you aren't sure about

xxx

I haven't changed anything no, but I'm probably just being over-precautious!

Best to be checked over just to put your mind at rest. even if its just a random spot he might be able to suggest something to get it to go quicker :) xxx

it probably wouldnt hurt to put a warm flannel on the affected area to ease the swelling

lauras8 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I discovered a little bump on my labia right at the top of my vagina by my clit on the right hand side and i have another one further down....I'd them before ages ago and I'd forgotten I could even get them as it was last year that I had them....

They are slightly painful and have made my labia swell more than the left hand side.

Could anyone tell me what they could be please?

(I shave so maybe it's down to that? just want peace of mind really!)

Laura xx

If you are concerned, it is always worth going to the doctor who is the best person to help determine what they are.

As well as normal hair follicle flare up etc, it's possible to have cysts or develop an infection of the Batholin's glands (though if you've got two on one side, it's probably not that). I would definitely go and get it checked out in person by your GP, especially if they come and go and are causing you discomfort.

Check out this thread:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/531882-a-very-very-intimate-problem/#p531928

I cycle alot and I put it down to that. But do see a doctor if it doesnt go away after a 2 or 3 days.

thanks everyone for your help! I will book an appointment with my doctor asap! xx