Got an Ouchie :(

Guess who!

So yeah.. im in pain :| thought it was just trapped wind, and im sure many of you know that can be super painful.

But well i now im thinking i have a swollen prostate, as its getting hard to pee :|. I went to the Dr about this once before (didnt feel like telling him id most likly damaged it by ramming my backside with toys). He said it would go away within a few days and it did... but it seems its back :(.

Apprently it can be caused by too much sitting, which as we all know, im a lazy bugger and dont do anything so i check that box.

Another cause is " too much ejaculation" emmm *tick*

and and im sure poking at it with things that spin round and go vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvr is also kinda bad so *tick*

Yeah, owwie :( woke up at 4am in terriable pain, aint been able to get back to sleep :(

:( dr for you :( you might have to tell them about the toy thing ;) bet the dr has heard waaaayyyy more interesting stories than that :P

hope it eases up really soon though :(

Go see the doc and tell him hun. Like bumblebee has said his heard it all before. X

I agree with everyone - best have a chat with the Dr to be on the safe side. My Husband suggests maybe having a break from Anal Toys for a few days to see if that makes a difference. Hope you're feeling better soon :)

Oucheeee! Doesn't sound good. Have a break from the anal toys for a bit and see if things improve, if not straight back to the gp. Hope you feel better soon WeeSteve :) Xx

I wouldn't bother with your doctor. If you're in that much pain go to A&E and tell them the full story. You wouldn't need to be embarassed at all. You wouldn't believe the stuff they see and hear. I have a radiologist friend who discovered a dildo inside a woman while Xraying her!

You could go to a walk in centre to see a doctor, then it won't be the one you usually see if that helps. Hope you're better soon :)

Definitely have a break from the toys as you could cause more aggravation if it is your prostate.

Maybe phone your GP or a walk-in-clinic and explain what the problem is and ask for some advice on whether it's worth going in to see them or going straight to A&E?

I hope you get it all sorted and you're feeling better soon! *hugs*

WeeSteve wrote:

Guess who!

So yeah.. im in pain :| thought it was just trapped wind, and im sure many of you know that can be super painful.

But well i now im thinking i have a swollen prostate, as its getting hard to pee :|. I went to the Dr about this once before (didnt feel like telling him id most likly damaged it by ramming my backside with toys). He said it would go away within a few days and it did... but it seems its back :(.

Apprently it can be caused by too much sitting, which as we all know, im a lazy bugger and dont do anything so i check that box.

Another cause is " too much ejaculation" emmm *tick*

and and im sure poking at it with things that spin round and go vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvr is also kinda bad so *tick*

Yeah, owwie :( woke up at 4am in terriable pain, aint been able to get back to sleep :(

Yes, go and see your GP. They will usually have a few appointments available per day for urgent cases. Unless your urine is thouroughly stained with blood — colour of raspberries or darker — or you can't urinate at all for several hours, it doesn't sound like a case for casualty, but I do understand the temptation because it can be agonising.

Prolonged sitting is unlikely to cause Prostatitis unless you spend hours upon hours on a (very) hard or narrow seat. However, the prostate is really quite delicate, so being a bit rough when poking around with your toys is much more plausible. It should be worth being honest in order to receive a correct diagnosis; not doing so and receiving a misdiagnosis could result in some deeply unpleasant consequences.

S&S wrote:

I wouldn't bother with your doctor. If you're in that much pain go to A&E and tell them the full story. You wouldn't need to be embarassed at all. You wouldn't believe the stuff they see and hear. I have a radiologist friend who discovered a dildo inside a woman while Xraying her!

Dildos and vibrators are pretty much par for the course, just as vegetables and for some reason — ketchup bottles.

I once had a tourist patient whom had secreted a roll of notes in a plastic bag about her person incase she was mugged. Er…she was instead hit by a car. Another had six toy mice in his rectum.

definatly give all sexual activity a break for now :) let things recover keep and eye out for anything unsual happening down there bleeding discharge anything not normal

i would really think about seeing a doctor if you are embarrased about seing a doctor a sexual health clinic might also be able to offer some help and advice regarding your problem if you are in that much pain its prob a really good idea to seek some medical advice straight away

Hope you are feeling better soon x

Drs have seen it all! I've seen a toy car, dove deorderant can, vibrator and an onion all trapped up there. Don't worry. The stuff medical staff see and hear on a daily basis would shock most people but we barely even blink anymore x

An onion? Oh dear!!!

Mrsmcx yip! He tried to tell everyone that he was cooking naked, slipped on a wet floor and landed ontop of it. When the surgeon told him that wasn't possible he then said.... Me and the mra where having sex in the kitchen and she a bit of a kinky bitch. So she just grabbed the onion and rammed it up there! I'm sure it stung.

Ouch!

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Mrsmcx yip! He tried to tell everyone that he was cooking naked, slipped on a wet floor and landed ontop of it. When the surgeon told him that wasn't possible he then said.... Me and the mra where having sex in the kitchen and she a bit of a kinky bitch. So she just grabbed the onion and rammed it up there! I'm sure it stung.

I shudder to think how big the onion was and how they managed to get it back out again!

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

I remember years ago a vicar got a potato wedged...it made all the sunday papers, he also said he fell on it lol

gunther wrote:

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Mrsmcx yip! He tried to tell everyone that he was cooking naked, slipped on a wet floor and landed ontop of it…

I remember years ago a vicar got a potato wedged...it made all the sunday papers, he also said he fell on it lol

It baffles me when patients believe they can fool us with tall stories; obviously embarassment is what leads them to. It would be easier and quicker for all involved if they were just honest: yes doctor, I — rather enjoy insterting things where I perhaps ought not / was curious / bored / drunk etc.

Several weeks ago I saw an individual who had actually gone to the trouble of carving a very large potato into a plug, then panicked when he couldn't remove it. He attempted to convince me he'd slipped on the kitchen work surface when closing a window and landed on the perfectly oriented to find its way past his anus. Beggars belief!

S&S he needed surgery

Chelsea it was awful. The surgeon came to see him and walked in and said.... Well
Your in a bit or a pickle (pickled onions)! We all started going bright red and I had to dash out because I was going to pee myself from attempting not to laugh!

The women that has a vibrator lost of there was funny too because when she walked it seemed to cause the on off switch to start and stop. So one minute it was off, then it would start again. She had to be out on bed rest because they where scared it was going to travel further into her bowel. I never found out what happened her because she was moved to another ward.

And the man with the deodorant can up his bum put his wife into preterm labour because she was so shocked when she got told what happened.

:( poor steve , i will say though .. you gotta get it checked out . xx

Please Steve go and get it checked out. 20 minutes of blushing for peace of mind sounds like a good deal to me!!