I have lost my Mojo

I thought I would post this not because I need any advise but just to prove it can happen in the most established of relationships and the most innocent of reasons .

At the moment I am overworked due to us being a small firm undergoing a routine tax inspection by HMRC. In fairness to them it doesn't happen very often and this is our first in almost 25yrs of trading . However the extra work has resulted me in working for 6 days a week and the postponement of any holidays until its completed. I have been told by our accountant this it should be all wrapped up after this week so I have probably only another Saturday in.

My Mrs who is giving me a lot of support in the form of upper body massages and cuddles etc and has been a rock for me during this difficult time. Any spare time at weekends we are going out which also relaxes me drinking decent ale . I can't drink the bottled stuff from supermarkets as its too gassy and clashes with my IBS.The downside is is that we have messy house at the moment as routine cleaning is put on hold .

So full sex is also on the hold at the moment as well as I am just too exhausted and not capable at the moment . I am that tired I can't even masturbate at the moment and my Mrs has given up trying to give me a hand job as her hand nearly dropped off with cramp when she tried! :)

So yes going back a little we still have cuddles,massages and a bit of undressing and kissing the exposed parts known somewtimes has heavy petting , We have slept naked together in the spoon position and the reverse spoon position . The latter is what I call when the Mrs is on the outside with her boobs rubbing my back and her hand on my chest and this is my favourite sleeping position.

So are the alarm bells ringing no certainly not ? The reason why is that I have told my Mrs of the problem ( no accusations of affairs or flings) and she is quite happy and knows normal service will resume soon. Another words I keep on saying this in other peoples problem posts communication, communication ,comunication. Communication is one of the main underpinnings of all successful relationships as well as trust.

To conclude I am not too concerned about it and neither is my Mrs :)

I have been having the exact same problem at the moment :(

My partner usually only works one day a week for 6 hours as thats all he is needed, as the buisness has had lots of technical complications he has been working 7 days a week 8am-8pm as its somthing he is able to do. With me working overtime too the flat is a mess, and we have no sense of routine at all! When we both get in we just want to go to bed.

I hope things return back to normal very soon, for both of us.

X

I'm going through a similar situation as well. My partner is crazy horny right now, but I've lost my sex drive almost completely. I used to masturbate maybe twice a day, and we'd have sex any chance we got, but now I'm barely masturbating myself and we only have sex around once a week. My toys are probably gathering dust!

When we do have sex, most of the time I get into it and enjoy it anyway, but I never want it without my partner initiating and warming me up first.

It's nothing personal, and I don't think there's anything wrong with me, but as many forum users will know we've been through a massive personal trauma lately which I think has killed things for me temporarily. My partner has been able to move on slightly more than me, and he hasn't had to deal with any of the physical side effects like I have, so our sex drives are mismatched right now.

I hope to get back on track soon, we want to start trying again for a baby, can't do that if I don't want to have sex!

NEvans wrote:

I have been having the exact same problem at the moment :(

My partner usually only works one day a week for 6 hours as thats all he is needed, as the buisness has had lots of technical complications he has been working 7 days a week 8am-8pm as its somthing he is able to do. With me working overtime too the flat is a mess, and we have no sense of routine at all! When we both get in we just want to go to bed.

I hope things return back to normal very soon, for both of us.

X

Yes but your not flapping about becasue you have communicated with each other what the problem is. This is kinda the point I wanted to make ie communication. Like yourselves its a temporary inconvenience that will correct itself hopefully for both of us very soon .

Thanks and take care ![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

Boogaloo wrote:

I'm going through a similar situation as well. My partner is crazy horny right now, but I've lost my sex drive almost completely. I used to masturbate maybe twice a day, and we'd have sex any chance we got, but now I'm barely masturbating myself and we only have sex around once a week. My toys are probably gathering dust!

When we do have sex, most of the time I get into it and enjoy it anyway, but I never want it without my partner initiating and warming me up first.

It's nothing personal, and I don't think there's anything wrong with me, but as many forum users will know we've been through a massive personal trauma lately which I think has killed things for me temporarily. My partner has been able to move on slightly more than me, and he hasn't had to deal with any of the physical side effects like I have, so our sex drives are mismatched right now.

I hope to get back on track soon, we want to start trying again for a baby, can't do that if I don't want to have sex!

Sames comment as above BOO . Its only temporary and will correct itself. ie no need for panic .

Goodluck with your family planning and that sound a great reason to get your sex drive back on track .A good tip though don't scare your OH with charts and things keep them well hidden if you intend on referring to them otherwise he will feel pressured and may not perform.

take care ![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

yeah hubby is tired lately and not really interested. or either that or hes just not making a move

pinkanimal wrote:

yeah hubby is tired lately and not really interested. or either that or hes just not making a move

You could try initiating it yourself by geting on top of him whilst on the sofa. My Mrs tried that and tried to give me a hand job but it ddin't working my case as I was just too tired .Brewers droop wouldn't have helped either in my case :)