I just can't decide which one i want

Hello everyone :) I am starting this thread because i want some advice. I am thinking of investing on my first glass dildo and i think i am going to take advantage of the deal on LH on buying two glass dildos and getting a free lube.

The first one i am getting is http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29221 as it is 57% off. I did read in oe of the revies that this is for more experienced users? Should i take this into more serious cosnideration?

For the second dildo, i am between http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27776 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30946 Has anyone tried either one? I like the colord one but one of the revies said that the color started chipping off. Which one would you guys suggest i get?

I do love icicles. I have several but not that one

I have the Tracy cox set
And the icicles bumpy one
And the lh twisty one
And the icicles rose
And errr....

I have the first one you've linked and the last one they are both amazing!

I don't own the pink heart one.

I really don't know what that reviewer meant by the paint chipping off. Umm, it isn't painted? It is coloured glass :s in any case they were talking about the red version, maybe it had a painted bit? Can't see why as I've never hears of painted glass dildos but maybe...I should say the colour will not be capable of 'chipping off' though. If it was a common thing the other reviews would certainly mention it!

Plus if you have any problems with either choice you can always exchange them :)

The color chipping off did sound kind of weird to me too but i thought since i've never really had a glass dildo before idk maybe that could be a problem.

Unfortunately sice i don't live in the UK, it is not that easy for me to exchange because i have to pay for the return fees :/

But i think i'm going to go with the LH Beaded Sensual Glass, i don't know, it's a gut feeling :P Plus, it comes with a baggy for storage :)

Thank you for y'alls help :)

Good choice :)

That beaded one looks really good, I'm definitely going to buy it myself one day.

I have the Tracy Cox glass dildo set. I brought them whilst on offer as I don't own anything like them.

I would suggest as a newbie going for a smoother one first as out of the two in the set I found the smoother one best to start with. The other one which is more bumpy and wibbly wobbly I'm struggling to get used to! The tiny little nodules feel like great big mountains. Still learning as I say but for me I'd recommend a smoother one first to try then work up to something a bit more fancy in shape.

Never know wrote:

I have the Tracy Cox glass dildo set. I brought them whilst on offer as I don't own anything like them.

I would suggest as a newbie going for a smoother one first as out of the two in the set I found the smoother one best to start with. The other one which is more bumpy and wibbly wobbly I'm struggling to get used to! The tiny little nodules feel like great big mountains. Still learning as I say but for me I'd recommend a smoother one first to try then work up to something a bit more fancy in shape.

I agree, i'm not a fan of the big bumps. I'd started to think it was just me. I still think the Tracy Cox set is great.

BDSM-curious, they feel a lot bigger to me than they actually are. Think I just need some more practice. My OH has offered to give me a helping hand lol

double post, sorry

triple post, sorry I'm a bit trigger happy with the sale on at the moment!!! 

I have icicles 12 it's amazing I also have a candy cane looking one from icicles and a pepper looking one and also a flower one I love glass

I have the Icicles heart one. It is amazing.

It's a bit bigger overall than it appears in the picture, but that's mainly as it curves.
This just makes it feel even better! It's not daunting to use at all.

As for the 'color chipping off', that's a load of bollocks.
The glass is pink all the way through, and borosciliate/Pyrex, so ain't gonna chip without some hefty abuse.
I can attest to this also as I dropped mine in the bathroom, and it's all good!

Okay, I just read through all the reviews for the pink one....
Where does it say about the color coming off? Because I couldn't see it anywhere.

I think you may be confused with the Ceramix range, also by pipedream? They are painted then glazed, and in theory can chip, but I don't have any to attest.

I don't know how to link the particular review but if you click on see all revoes and you go to page 2, it is the reveiw called "The prettiest glass dildo" by ChubbyNerd and in the CONS section she says "The paint on mine started to chip."

Found the review you're referring to http://reviewsbyanerd.com/2013/06/07/pros-beautiful-glass-heart-handle-easy-to-use/

It's of the Icicles No 32, not the No 43 but it's still concerning, I agree. Hmm.

Okies, seen it.

I really like her blog, but... I can't see it being that big of a deal if she didn't put it in the main review.
I also believe in science so much that I'm willing to risk mine, if you'd like me to drop it off something and prove it will be okay :)

I have the Tracey Cox set and I really like it. They're different on each end so it gives you a lot of variety and they're in the 3 for £75 deal at the moment.

30946 LH Beaded Sensual Glass Dildo looks similar to one we have I just love the ripples as it pop pop pop pop's

Good choice.

Enjoy. x