Tracey Cox glass dildos

Which to try first????? Pink or clear???

they feel amazing in my hand 😍

think im a glass fan

Pink for sure as your first one :) Its much more gentle and easier to use :)

fantasia fairy wrote:

Pink for sure as your first one :) Its much more gentle and easier to use :)

Ditto but I use them both sometimes in the same session.

I have no input here. Sorry! I'd love to hear about your experiences though as glass is something I'm interested in trying.

Hmm well I love the pink one, so that one. The clear one isn't my fav, I don't like it all that much lol

I have the icicles one that I used about an hour ago. It was amazing. The ribs felt fantastic!

Ooh im waiting for these too, cant wait to get them,

I love the pink one..as you can probably tell.

I agree with all above - the pink is definitely the one to try first! It feels amazing and is my personal favourite right now.

Just opened mine & both look amazing, I'm probably going to try the pink one first!

I find the pink one quite painful, the raised dots feelreally sharp to me, but i might just be the weird one.

VirginAngel wrote:

I find the pink one quite painful, the raised dots feelreally sharp to me, but i might just be the weird one.

I'm weird too, apparently. I found (and still find) the pink one pretty painful to use. If I could exchange half a toy I absolutely would, I kind of hate it! The dots are far too raised and pointy, feels like a sharp grinding sensation to me.

The clear one, on the other hand, is mind blowing :D

I would have said try the clear one first purely for the smaller size and less dramatic texture. Expecially the smooth end.

I had my heart on set on buying the blue spiral icicle but they'd sold out. So I went for the double ended clear glass one. And oh. my. word! it's a dream. It had me so wet it was unreal. I love them xx