I just dont know what to buy: toys lingerie etc..What things do you suggest

Ok got myself £100 to spend on lovehoney But i just not sure what i should get,Ive been thinking about buying some sexy stockings to see if im that kinky,I love mens kinky underwear so i thought maybe why not try womens sexy ones underneath my clothes,But then im thinking maybe im not going to like it then i would of wasted some money,I do have some points where i could get some cheap stockins.

Do i get some kind of sex toy or buy lots of little things,I just wish they made more stuff that would give my cock a buzz while im out and about.

I/we have handcuffs blindfolds.

Dear O Dear its allways hard to make up my mind when it comes to lovehoney

Do i go for couples toys or just treat myself as it is my money that i got for selling some stuff i no longer needed.

You jammy bugger!

i say go for things you can only really get on LH andthat you wouldnt normaly be able to aford. stockings and underwear you can get cheep off ebay etc.

Now that is a good answer

I am jammy i do love it when i do get some cash to spend on here.

I still would like to get something i could wear maybe something like a chastity cage.

I think i could be on lovehoney all day and still wouldn't be able to decide if i should buy lots of little things or something thats near £100

oooh i think im going to start buying underwear! there's not as much of a selection as i wish there would be though.

also im a strange bra size and underwear size i.e 32d and size 12 in knickers because of my bum and so if it's a set i can't buy! :(

tell me about it! size 30b here which pretty much rules out all the lovehoney bras :(

32a is the equivalent cup size to 30b so ya could try that?

p.s nice bum :P