I love my????

I love my legs

My voice! A lot of people have problems with how they sound. I like the way I speak.

Aww I love all these responses. Thi k we all need to Focus on our good points. I been with hubby 17 years and his crazy for my boobs I have big nipples that are very pointy and he loves my smile and eyes. I'm a plus size and starting to love my curves and all.

I love my hands and feet. My feet are in particulary good shape considering the amount of work I have put them through over the years.

As for wifey, love her boobs and nipples, that are often erect.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I love my wifes body completely. Great boobs, long stiff nipples and a great arse. Me I do a lot of triathlons so I train every day , my legs, bum and shoulders get a lot of attention plus my old fella does me proud always.

Tazzy I'm the opposite - my boobs used to be my favourite body part and now they're my least favourite. I've only breastfed one baby so far and they're ruined! 😭

I guess my best feature is my eyes now, as they're bright blue/green colour and with makeup on they look pretty distinctive 😊

I love my eyes as they are really blue and my hands as they are really small and luckily my nails grow so long and look french manicured all the time but are natural.
I also love the fact that I give so much time for others and really caring, I have always been good at listening and offering a shoulder to cry on. Also giving people advise wether people want to hear it or not!
My OH would say my boobs and bum, which for me I hate but then I should embrace them as he loves them and I breastfed both my son's which is an achievement x

I guess I would have to say that I love my bum. I'd say it's my best feature and get compliments on it everywhere I go. I've been told by many lady friends that they wish they had a bum like me, so I tell them, thank you for noticing and offer them training lessons on how I got my bum the way I did. Trust me in this one, it didn't happen over night, or did it come easily. With a lot of hard work training and dedication it's possible to achieve it though 😉

I love my imagination, body doesn't have any desirable features but my mind I love. The fantasies it comes up with, wow!!! It's definitely changed our sex lives for the better so I'm happy with that.

Probably my back and shoulders. My AVI is me at about 82kgs IIRC, I have been up as high as 90, and whilst I was bigger, there was too much body fat for my liking, so am cutting back to around the same mark.

I love my tits since I got my previously inverted nipples pierced. It's a big turnaround as I used to be so self conscious about them. Now I'll show them to anyone. ...well almost anyone lol.

My eyes.x

My boobs, nose and my honesty xx

I love my legs, right eye, courage and open mindedness.

Eyes, ears (yes, ears!), shoulders, arms, hands, bum, cock, legs, feet.

Quite a few things I guess. :)

My husband ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

He loves my butt!!!

Xxxxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

My husband

He loves my butt!!!

Xxxxx

That's sweet! I'm sure he loves all of u but I can definitely see y he says your butt. One of your pictures with u on all fours is so sexy looks professional 2 😍 beauty of a bum!! Lol :-)

I love my small hands

I love my tits and my butt

I love my teeth.
They are all there, straight and pretty healthy