I love watching my man grow!

Ever since the first time I noticed the bulge in my partner’s trousers when he pushed himself against me during our first kiss, I’ve been fascinated by how his dick grows.

Once we got together I couldn’t keep my hands off his manhood and took every opportunity to bring him to a full erection. So much so that he complained that I had become a bit of a prick teaser. I just loved the power I had to make him grow.

My favourite way to exert my power is to tie him up naked with his hands tied behind his back and his legs tied apart in a sitting position. I leave him in our lounge and go and get ready. edited by mod He is demonstrating just how much he desires and lusts after me.

We do this power play quite often as we both enjoy it.

I hope I’m not alone in enjoying seeing a man grow.

17 Likes

@Curvy_bbw
I love watching my man grow too…
Unless youve got one, you cant imagine how it feels.

5 Likes

Totally agree fantastic watching a soft cock grow into a mighty beast and I love it when it’s hard as rock

My preferred method is to suck it as a small soft cock and feel it grow in my mouth - when it’s hard as rock I also like making him cum and I love it when the cum shoots

14 Likes

@batjamboree
sounds pretty perfect to me…

1 Like

I love feeling him grow and twitch behind me when we are spooning, you all know what I mean.
Another one of my favourite things is to do a slow lazy handjob, but here and there letting go and catching him when it twitches to move it back in to my hand.

6 Likes

It’s a fantastic feeling to turn a man on and enjoy as his manhood gets bigger and harder - I just have to suck

6 Likes

Yeah, me too

6 Likes

I’d be well happy if my wife did this to me!

5 Likes

Yes, the swelling’s a fantastic feeling. I feel it more when I’ve got my briefs on so it’s pushing against the material and it’s exciting to lie relaxed so the pressure builds slowly then let it go down from hard again, rest and repeat. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

I love to see and feel him grow and get hard, especially in his underwear so I can really see him start to bulge. It certainly turns me on and gets me wet especially when I see him start to precum and see the wet mark on his undies.

8 Likes

edited by mod

You have to love a grower.
Nothing better than seeing a small soft cock becoming big and hard… and knowing that you made it happen.

8 Likes

I too love the fact that I made his cock grow - firm and hard.
My favourite way is orally, suck it soft and feel it grow while I’m performing oral on him.
I also love watching his bulge grow through his clothing when I’m teasing him through touch and dirty talk.
I just love that I can get him hard. It also turns me on, and get myself wet too :face_with_hand_over_mouth: and what makes it more hot - pre cum

8 Likes

I love feeling it grow, especially in my mouth

10 Likes

The first time she saw me completely soft we were were modeling for life drawing at the end she said it’s funny how small and wrinkly he is. After that she enjoyed watching it grow

2 Likes

I really love to see my man get hard especially when I randomly say something to him while in certain places for example we were at a snooker club recently and as I was about to take my shot I looked at him and said just imagine if I was wearing a skirt now, he got hard straight away

8 Likes

@rachelhancock010
I know where that cue was going… and HI, welcome to LHF :heart:

2 Likes

Could you move an inch to the left? I can’t quite see the pink. :smile_cat:

Looks like you are snookered then!

“Bless you my girl”. I think that’ one of life’s fantasies being taken on/over a snooker table. @Curvy_bbw

2 Likes