I need some help please!!

Hey, for as long as i can remember it has been extremely diffecult to orgasm with someone.

I have the implant and i think this is effecting me

If i am on my own and playing, i can orgasm. Though if i am having sex, oral sex, sometimes i may come, but out of 10 times i would say 1 or 2 times tops.

I need something to really turn me, is there anything out there which could help, cream, tablets etc.

Or has anyone else experienced this, if so please help. Its making me go insane.

Hi Estella1991 if you can cum by playing with yourself try imitating wot you do with your lover. Tell them wot you want and if needed guide them, at the end of the day if you're not getting off then they need to up their game or they don't deserve your love and attention . Hope you find this useful xxx :)

Hello,

if you think the implant is effecting you, you can always try to research another method of contraception and try to switch.

Also if I may ask, do you have problems reaching orgams when playing alone? I mean that eg you need longer time, or you need stronger stimulation. I know that I need stronger stimulation myself, I can sometimes orgasm through oral sex, but sometimes not. I know its not the guys fault, its partly I guess due to hormonal levels (I am not on the pill) which changes and at times I am just less sensitive.

I would try to tell your partner about what you need and maybe even introduce some smaller sex toy, like cock ring or bullet in the play if you need clitoral stimulation to orgasm and use it during sex. Thats what I did and it did help me reaching an orgasm. Just the hard thing was explaining to the man its not his fault, but my body.

Or just try to experiment.

I hope you can find something which helps. Good luck

Thanks guys, you are helpful :) x