To say I'm gutted is an understatement :(

Ooh I'm so bloody gutted right now, was going to order the motorhead glass dildo I've had my eye on today. Something cropped up this afternoon, came back to order it tonight and out of stock. Arghhhhhhhh I could cry. Does anyone know if they're likely to come back in?

I think they were discontinued x

Ah just my luck grr :(

Sorry 😕. Happens to me too

Awww that's a shame. What a good price too! Something else will come up soon. Honest. X

They are discontinued... but they have sold out a couple of times and then come back into stock. So keep your eye out, it's a possibility.

Ah they were discontinued- I planned on buying one too but my phones been out of action so I’ve been mia for a week 🤦🏻‍♀️

Vampyhooch wrote:

Ooh I'm so bloody gutted right now, was going to order the motorhead glass dildo I've had my eye on today. Something cropped up this afternoon, came back to order it tonight and out of stock. Arghhhhhhhh I could cry. Does anyone know if they're likely to come back in?

It's still available on the biggest website shop in the world that stocks things from A - Z!

Hey vampy, that’s a shame and it happens a lot to most toys that drop down to 25% of the price, keep an eye out as they may come back in stock and hopefully one of the Lovehoney staff can let you know. I do know that the bomber glass toys are exclusive to Lovehoney and were made for them so you can’t get them elsewhere. So keep your eyes peeled!
yes man, remember we are unable to talk about competitors on the forums ☺️ So be cautious when discussing other websites etc.

Vampyhooch wrote:

Hey Vampyhooch

I'm sorry to say it's not looking good for the UK site, however we do still have stock in our American warehouse. You'd have to order through our US website, so shipping may take a liiiitle bit longer, but at least you won't miss out!

Follow this link to shop on the US website: https://www.lovehoney.com/search/?q=bomber

Thanks everyone.
Shame it's been discontinued. I would order it from there Jess but it's gonna cost a fortune in shipping so not really worth it probably :(