Wow..

So me and my boyfriend haven't had sex yet as I want to take things slow and just let things develop and just happen if it happens. But today, he completely surprised me by appearing at my house, dressed up in leather (something I mentioned would be hot if he did), with a leather flogger and a set of handcuffs. He completely surprised the hell out of me by handcuffing me and then fingering me to a few orgasms while using the whip lightly on the sensitive areas of my body (breasts, clit, etc). I just never knew he would be interested in doing something like that so I'm still in shock lol

WOWOWOWOWOW!!

This sounds AMAZING! Sounds like you both had fun. I'm jealous!

lucky you

Mmm wow... lucky cat!!! X

Hmm, sounds heavenly, 😉

A guy with long hair in leather, holding a leather flogger and handcuffs.. Yeah I feel like all my ships have come in lol

Sounds awesome! Enjoy every moment of it!

Kittycat102 wrote:

A guy with long hair in leather, holding a leather flogger and handcuffs.. Yeah I feel like all my ships have come in lol

That sounds great, maybe your relationship is ready for the next step?

Fun Louise wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

That sounds great, maybe your relationship is ready for the next step?

It might very well be. I do feel a lot closer to him these days and we've been doing a lot of things, other than sex lately too. Maybe do the actual deed next weekend or something like that

Well done you.

You planted the seed in his mind and he reacted to your sugestion.

What next Kittycat102?

I'm looking forward to next weekend to see an update. Hope you get what you desire. ;-)

Enjoy. x

You are one lucky sexy lady.... Enjoy yourself, s. And make us all jealous. X

BrumGuy wrote:

Well done you.

You planted the seed in his mind and he reacted to your sugestion.

What next Kittycat102?

I'm looking forward to next weekend to see an update. Hope you get what you desire. ;-)

Enjoy. x

What next? Well I've said I want us to do a master/slave roleplay so that's one other seed planted lol

twincats wrote:

Jealous? I'm sure you all get up to kinkier things than that lol

aww that sounds great he really listend and took on board what you like XD yayy

Kimberleyking wrote:

aww that sounds great he really listend and took on board what you like XD yayy

Yeah, never met someone like him before lol

That sound so hot! Well done and I hope you had loads of fun!

Crikeys!!! hot :)

Many years ago, someone said to me "The Boy Scouts But the Girl Guides" It is so true. We havn't a clue what girls/women want (Mars / Venus) or when they want it!! You have to give us clues and guide us.

Kittycat102 You now know the secret of getting what you want. Don't trust anything to fate, you may never get it.

The cat will get the cream. ;-)

Enjoy. x

Sound like you had fun, and I'm sure if he can pull that surprise on you, there will be more to come.