i want to be a sex toy tester

My wishlist is titled super sexxy and contains dildos, strap ons, lingere etc. EVERYTHING A CROSSDRESSING BISEXUAL BOY NEEDS!!

Hi swallowbigger

Welcome to the forums.

That's great that you're interested in becoming a sex toy tester.

We already have a thread about becoming a sex toy tester here which you may like to read through.

You can also find out more about testing toys here

Good luck!

1st off: hello and welcome.

2ndly: Read the "how to become a tester" part of this link http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers

3rd: People will get the wrong impression of you seeing as your first post is "give me free stuff". So i would advice starting a thread in the "introduce yourself" part of the forum to tell us a little about you and what brought you here.

Hiya

As WeeSteve said, I don't think the idea of signing up to the site just to recieve free things is a good impression at all. We're all customers after all, and Sex Toy Testing is just an extra privelege Lovehoney picks afew customers for.

Firstly I would read the 'how to become a tester' page,you'll need to actually review the products you have already purchased from Lovehoney. If you write good reviews and are fairly active on the forums, along with making a wishlist called 'Sex Toy Testers' and adding to the wishlist items you would like to test from the Testers page, I see no reason why not.

Take care.