Ice gem realistic suction cup dildo

Has anyone had the ice gem suction cup dildo 7 inch https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/ice-gem-realistic-suction-cup-dildo-with-balls-7-inch/a33964g60956.html we are looking to upgrade our well used Lovehoney basics 8 inch dildo that my oh pegs me with but the information on the Lovehoney website is misleading because it’s says it’s a 6 inch circumference but uses a 1.75 inch O ring which doesn’t add up and there are also reviews stating that it’s huge so basically I am just wanting to know exactly how big it is.
Just to add I know that it’s an inch shorter than the one we have but it’s the girth we are looking for we do have a girthier 10 inch but because I like a really hard rough pegging it’s just a bit too long

Jesus how long you been pegging for if you like it rough. I’ve only tried it once I felt a bit Wierd the next day like guilty but when I got over that but I really love it. Missus is a bit shy with things like that so won’t do it again she felt like she violated me

We have been doing it years now and we both love it, my Mrs definitely isn’t shy about it

1 Like

Nice one to you both fair play. How did you ask her first time

First time just happened really, we had always played with plugs and we had been playing with the plugs after a few drinks and we were just talking and she asked me if I thought I would like it and we thought it would be fun to try so she used a dildo on me and it turned out we both loved it so the next day we bought a strapon and once we tried that there was no going back

I have this dildo and I personally love it. I don’t use it for pegging though. I’m a woman and I can’t use vaginally with out warming up first and using lots of lube. It’s just generally a big toy length and girth. I’m unsure exactly how girthy it is to be honest but it’s the biggest in my toy box

1 Like

Thank you I’ve ordered one now so we will find out :grin: