If you could change ONE thing about yourself..what would it be and why?

I would change the size of my bum...as much as I love it..It makes buying clothes and looking nice in dresses really difficult!!

My lack of emotional stability? Oh you mean physically...

Bigger boobs, been called flat chested my whole life! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I would change my temper !!

Echo32B wrote:

Bigger boobs, been called flat chested my whole life! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Get away ! You don't look flat chested to me !

Terri JJ wrote:

Are you quick tempered? It takes a lot to get me going..but when I do...watch out lol x

mysteron wrote:

Echo32B wrote:

I wouldn't have thought u were either x

Glitter&Pearls wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Are you quick tempered? It takes a lot to get me going..but when I do...watch out lol x

Not necessarily quick tempered as such but when I lose it it's on a spectacular scale !!

Glitter&Pearls wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Echo32B wrote:

I wouldn't have thought u were either x

I wear a bra under most of my latex outfits ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I presume we are talking about our physical appearance/bodies here or is it bahaviours as well ?

Physically my worst part of my body I think are my feet. My Mrs doesn't comment on them but I think she is being kind. . Probably a justafiable reason to keep my socks on as well !

My tummy used to be another negative but since I have lost weight, it has regained its appeal and I have turned this into a positive. Just needs a little toning now . My Mrs likes seeing me without a shirt on now and enjoys stroking my chest.

Terri JJ wrote:

Glitter&Pearls wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Not necessarily quick tempered as such but when I lose it it's on a spectacular scale !!

Snap ! However I do feel it justified lol 

I would however change my hair , it is so fine I just want glorious thick hair with no need for extensions! 

Having big boobs isn't all its cracked up to be sometimes..can be more of a hindrance especially with clothes xx

I would change my fears of embarrassing myself and upsetting other people. These things can have me very anxious.

Physically I'd make myself generally a couple of clothes sizes smaller.

Internally, I would like to have more self belief.

Physically? I'd change my teeth. 

I am happy in my own skin, we all have things we like and things we don't but as long as your true to yourself I think it's cool! Love life live life that's my motto 😘

LovemyassfistedSW72 wrote:

I am happy in my own skin, we all have things we like and things we don't but as long as your true to yourself I think it's cool! Love life live life that's my motto 😘

Lucky you - and great philosophy!! ( and judging by your pic nothing to worry about anyway!!)

For me it would have to be teeth - gappy from when I was a kid. Wasn't rectified then and can't afford it now ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Lucky you - and great philosophy!! ( and judging by your pic nothing to worry about anyway!!)

For me it would have to be teeth - gappy from when I was a kid. Wasn't rectified then and can't afford it now ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

I think gappy teeth can look quite sexy. There is a cosmetic advert on TV and she has gappy teeth and really looks nice and makes her look cute. I think everyone has different perceptions and taste .

mysteron wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I think gappy teeth can look quite sexy. There is a cosmetic advert on TV and she has gappy teeth and really looks nice and makes her look cute. I think everyone has different perceptions and taste .

Bless you Mysteron - you say some lovely things and are always full of good advice. You also say it how it is which is very refreshing xxx

mysteron wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Yeah, my ex told me that at one point (think some time in the 90's?) it was really in vogue for models in Britain to have a gap- so much so that some women were actually putting spacers in to achieve a gap. You do still see the vestiges of that fad now... I know the advert you're talking about.

I imagine it could be annoying to have one, though, for getting food stuck in. I have a very slight one between my left canine and premolar that always gets more stuff trapped than the others.

Physically I'd drop a trouser size or two. (I'm working on it now, though!)

But really what I'd prefer to change (and the one that's harder to do, if it's even possible) is something mental/emotional/metaphysical. I have an undiagnosed problem involving depression, anxiety, and more, which has been holding me back since before I can remember. Literally- based on things my mom has told me. It prevents me from fulfilling my potential, sucks a lot of enjoyment out of my life, and erodes or sabotages my relationships. And because of the nature of it, I'm only now becoming truly aware of how deep it goes and possessed of the will and ability to better cope with it and seek help.

Everything, but mostly what i look like and my weight because it physically depresses me seeing myself in the mirror and costs me so much in make up!!!!