If you could design any toy?

If you could, what would it be like?

Oh wants One that gently sucks his balls while he is inside me that is comfortable to use :-)

Has he tried those ball vibrators? :) x

dont know what I'd design!! Will have to think of some gaps

Ummm something that bites my oh balls everything he stops thrusting just as I'm about to cum! It's very annoying

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Ummm something that bites my oh balls everything he stops thrusting just as I'm about to cum! It's very annoying

LOL!

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

I do wish we could 'like' posts on here. Agreed!

*edit* - something that bites my OH's balls... not yours.... that'd just be weird.

Every time I think of something it's like 'Oh wait.. They already sell those' lol Looks like they have thought of everything my hearts desires. I'll keep thinking though

The happy rabbits to be completely waterproof, a medical grade silicone realistic vibrating dildo, waterproof of course.

The remote controlled eggs, don't have a range of 3 miles, unfortunatly. So I thought perhaps have the balls somehow connected to an App, the OH would slip them in and turn on her app and I could then open something on my laptop and control her vibrations from anywhere in the world over the internet :D

How good would that be... Someone tell me LH have something?! If not, I'll get the patent in first thing tomorrow!

SamboLauren wrote:

The remote controlled eggs, don't have a range of 3 miles, unfortunatly. So I thought perhaps have the balls somehow connected to an App, the OH would slip them in and turn on her app and I could then open something on my laptop and control her vibrations from anywhere in the world over the internet :D

How good would that be... Someone tell me LH have something?! If not, I'll get the patent in first thing tomorrow!

Lol! They used to have a toy called the vibra exciter which worked based on the receiving of text messages :) I loved it. But didn't work with modern phones... Saw somewhere on here that there possibly is something in the pipelines but that could just be rumours! X

edit - I saw on the erotica website an article about a smart vibrator that is synched with your kindle for erotica!

Just thought of it now. As my OH just text me to say she had just slipped her balls in aha.

Would be awesome if it isn't a rumour XD

moonshine79 wrote:

If you could, what would it be like?

I would take a few of the existing designs, and simply scale them up. In width, that is. I could do with many more graduated bulge towers, with two or three or even four bulges, making sure the insertable length doesn't exceed the distance between exit and the sigmoid sphincter. Somehow, toymakers cannot get this right in too many cases, so there is a gap on the market that just sits there, waiting to be plugged ;) Would be nice if there were more spheres on a stick, too, in large sizes.

Can I have magic toys? So when the OH isn't here my toys will just come to life, get the riding crop giving me a smack, the clit stimulator doing all it's supposed too and the glass toys, basically all I do is just lay back and enjoy my magic toys come alive and pleasure me.

At frozen angel I think you need a sex robot instead of magic toys! A nice shiny c3po in the bedroom to attend to your every need

honestly ? i dont think much could be better than the wand .. ive only got the mini but it blows my tiny mind every time !

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

At frozen angel I think you need a sex robot instead of magic toys! A nice shiny c3po in the bedroom to attend to your every need

lols hun, oh gawd how would I explain that one away!

I just need the OH here full time. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with the toy collection I've got.

I have no other ideas than magic toys (Like all the pots and pans in Beauty and the Beast, without the talking and faces because that'd be seriously weird)

Lol yeah, it's bad enough just listening to the other half talking during play time let alone a talking vibrator

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Lol yeah, it's bad enough just listening to the other half talking during play time let alone a talking vibrator

gahhhhhhhhhh imagine if it sounded like a sat nav ???! * in two .. minutes .. urn slightly left ..''

Ruby lol well if it has to sound like a sat navels hope it's also programmed with the directions to find your clit and g spot!

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Ruby lol well if it has to sound like a sat navels hope it's also programmed with the directions to find your clit and g spot!

not if a man designed it , it'll end up in your ear .. too butch to ask for directions an all that

sorry for SHAMELESS gender stereotyping in above comment