Remote Recommendations

Hi all. One toy that I know my OH still has very high on her list is some kind of remote control vibrator. Something that can be used not just in the bedroom, but also out and about. We've looked through a lot of different products and reviews in the past, but it seems very rare to find one that meets with universal praise. I know it's very rare that a product can make everyone happy, but this particular type does seem to draw more mixed reviews than most.

Would anyone have good recommendations based on their own experience?

This is the one we own and can't fault it

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30888

That one does look rather interesting... Might be a little pricey, but I've seen some that are a lot more expensive... And I've no interest in paying half the price for a low quality toy that is barely worth owning at all. That's going straight on my wishlist, thanks!

No problem. I did buy the Tracey cox one before this and find the vibrations were not very powerful so I brought this one in the end and are really happy with It.

Between your recommendation, the reviews and the current offer, I went right ahead and ordered it for us. Well it is Christmas after all!

I really glad you ordered it. Hope you enjoy it and have a lot of fun. Yes it is Christmas after all. Look forward to finding out how well you do enjoy it.

I'll be sure to report back after we've had a chance to test it out thoroughly!

Sadly after I placed the order LH got in touch to say the product was missing from thier stock and couldn't be fulfilled. There goes our bonus Christmas present :-(

I've got the product email notification turned on though, so hopefully it will be back soon and we'll finally get to try it out!

I'm not sure how helpful this is but, I use to have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25533 saved hard and purchased what I thought was the best remote control egg toy avalible. It's a bit tricky to get right and is more complicated than you might think. My OH did have great fun using it out while we were walking the dog, but it was a bit like playing Teken. (Random button pressing wins). I found that there kept being a loss of connection between egg and remote so in the end I sent it back.

Since then I have tried a couple of less expensive versions with some success but none that warrants a recomendation. So I think the FSOG one is the best, might be worth waiting for.

Thanks Louise, I appreciate the input. LH did offer to supply one of their own brand eggs in its place, but I didn't want to get one just for the sake of it. Don't get me wrong, I've bought a few great toys from LH's own range, but in this particular area of remote eggs there are so few products that get genuinely universal praise. Even that fantastic looking (and fantastically expensive!) one that you got had some problems by your account.

I think I will indeed wait on the FSOG one and hope that it lives up to expectations. I'm actually a little surprised by how great a range of products are in that line. I always figured they'd be average toys with a FS sticker slapped on to charge an extra 50%. By the looks of them, and the reviews they're getting, they're anything but! Even though I couldn't get the egg yet, I did purchase another 3 toys in that line (arm restraint, spreader bar and over the door restraint), so I'll be sure to put my own reviews up once we've had a chance to try them out. Here's hoping they arrive in time for Christmas!

Lovehoney are the ones who make the FSOG toy line, so I wouldn't worry about their own brand toys not living up to your standard :)

The Desire egg is a great one, very responsive remote control, good range, great stimulation and quiet enough I would say it's silent once inserted (never judge the noise level on how it sounds in your hand, your body, clothing and ambient noise will muffle it). I find it super comfortable to wear due to the shape too. Worth a go if you want one as a Christmas gift, don't forget you can send items back for refund/exchange if you don't get on with them :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33305

Ah that would explain the quality Lovebirds! They do make some fantastic lines of products under other names as well as their own. I own a good number of their DOMINIX toys, and not a single one has disappointed me yet.

I'll put your own recommendation on one of my wishlists for now, so I can consider it when I'm placing my next order. Thanks for taking the time :-)

That is a shame that the FSOG egg is out of stock. Hopefully it does come back in stock before Christmas if not then you will have to look forward to it as your 2017 treat.

Hi yes these products are great and some good comments here is search have a look through this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/search/?q=Remote+couple+play

and see what you like.

Hope this helps as I don't know your budget so i can not post products so i have given the link to the search that you can find a product that you like. I hope this helps you. If not then I am sorry.