New type of sex toy

I was wondering wouldn't it be good for some of the rechargeable dildos to have extra pulses and vibrations. Be able to just plug it into the pc or laptop and update new vibrations, pulses and turns ect. I know that the part will make that dildo very expensive and most probably abit bulky, But I think that instead of having loads of dildo's you could have your main favourite that does everything you would like or enjoy in a dildo.
What's everyone's opinion on this subject?

I think app controlled toys will open up this option more =)

Heya,
Themightybum
I think that's a great idea
Heya
The nymphomanic
That's a good idea to use a app

I know they're currently working on a toy in the US that uses an app. It's been designed for LD realtionships so that they can control the vibrations with the app and such.

Can't wait to see something like that over here.

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

It would be cool if you could unlock different vibrator modes by doing tasks. That would certainly be motivation to do some housework!

Now there's an idea...

It would be cool if you could unlock different vibrator modes by doing tasks. That would certainly be motivation to do some housework!

That would be awesome. External Image

lindtchilli wrote:

Now there's an idea...

I'd never get anything done :P I would end up unlocking the modes then spending more time playing than i did cleaning/ironing/cooking :P