Remote control love eggs

Hey guys!

I wanna get one, I have a fantasy of using it in this bar I love and handing my play partner the remote. The bar is small, and packed. The range would usually only be about 4 or 5 metres but there would be many bodies between. Do you think it would work? What are your experiences?

Thanksssss

SM x

Hi ScarlettMae, I have this love egg, and it is by far the best one I have tried. It is rechargeable, so therefore quite light weight, I also found it very comfortable when inside me, and very quiet.

The range of this egg would easily cover the 4-5 metres you require. I found that my husband can be upstairs, while I’m downstairs at the opposite side of our house, and it still works perfectly.

You do have to remember to pair the egg and controller together before use, but that didn’t cause any issues, unless like me, you get to the restaurant and realise you forgot to turn it on at all!! – lol. Have a look at my review below for more info. :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30421

Ive just tested one thats not on sale yet.

its interesting and fun lol

Ah thanks for the reccomendation! Have you tried the Tracey Cox one?

that was the one I was going to get have you read the graduation review?

hysterical!

but I didnt need to get one in the end as I got sent the tester x

I did haha! :P I really want to test products!

Also, does anyone have any experience of wearing an egg just in their knickers for clitoral stimulation? Is that possible do you reckon, or will it just slide about everywhere?

ScarlettMae wrote:

Also, does anyone have any experience of wearing an egg just in their knickers for clitoral stimulation? Is that possible do you reckon, or will it just slide about everywhere?

I have tried this, but it was a bit difficult and did slip a bit, but was still enjoyable. I tried agian with skinny jeans which were very tight and it was a bit better, but when I started to walk it did move a bit - lol. Don't forget you can use it like a bullet too and just hold it against yourself xx

I have just tested a magic egg which was very quiet. Sorry I cant post the link but if you click on me you'll see my review. I think this egg would be too large for clitoral stimulation although would be ideal in a pub.

They are no good to just wear in your knickers but I had the pink butterfly which is brilliant! And with the leg straps stays in place.

Oh great to know :) yeah that would be super fun too x

I'm kind of thinking a chastity belt (with or without butt plug) plus remote control vibrating kegel balls. Where to get>

Hi. I just had one delivered.. Tracey Cox. .. and going to try it out as you described this weekend. Will let you know ;)

Runny that would be amazing! Please do :) x

I hope you have as sexy a time as I hope to have with it ;)

Oh. .. so do I. Hubby was like " Really? That's what you want to do? Just hand over the remote? In PUBLIC???" Yes, yes and yes! So excited!

Eeeeeee! x

Threads like these highlight exactly the reasons i won't sit on public chairs :P

Is that because of the vibrations? :P

Oh I think I get what you mean now... :P