If you could sleep with any fictional character...

Has to be Dr Crusher from Star Trek, she just always seemed so glamorous when I was younger!

Agt Romanoff from S.H.I.E.L.D

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

LOL Mcree from Overwatch!! Yesssss! It's High nooooooon ;)

Damon from Vampire Diaries was always a teen fantasy of mine. Or Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl

YASSS! Both Damon and Stefan are gorg. ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Nate Archibald/Chuck Bass/Carter Baizen from Gossip Girl

Sawyer or Jack from Lost

Paul from Orphan Black

I couldn't just pick one!

chun li from street fighter

Judge Anderson 2000 AD.

Detective Amaro from Law and Order SVU 😍

Also, Wonder Woman from DC & Harlequin from suicide squad.

Oh and long distance Clara from Pigeon street.

Fun Louise wrote:

Never really thought about this before, but ok. . . Gandalf from lord of the rings, I bet he is magic in bed. I like an older man and I bet he has some great stories to tell while smoking his pipe in bed afterwards.

FL that's so funny. Whilst he tells you stories afterwards, you can always relax by brushing his hair - I bet it's very high maintenace - lol!

Umm

Elstagirl from incredibles or

Jessica rabbit.

I like some of the other answers as well.

Lara croft, 7 of 9 and chung li.

The Nightwatchman........enough said 😉

wildflower wrote:

Mmmmmmm it'd have to be Richard Sharpe from the 90's TV series Sharpe based on the books by Bernard Cornwell .
And Eddark Stark from GOT and Boromir from LOTR ....basically any character played by Sean Bean !!
Oh and just for a bit of a change Ross Poldark ( Aidan Turner )

+ 1 - I love Sean Benn and even recently when we was playing a priest on a 6 part drama showed on BBC 1 he as just lovely.

Aidan Turner as well - those eyes - but I'd go with the vampire Mitchell.

Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy! Yes I know she's green but she's sexy as hell!

Sam Seaborn from the West Wing or Draco Malfoy

Catwoman......love the latex

LEGOLAS. .. the blonde hair ....the pointy ears....the elfin /dryad thing he's got going on.

Oh gosh... As a child I had a massive crush on Wolverine from X-Men, so definitely him (so rugged and passionate, oof!).

Dean Winchester from Supernatural (I will step up and be his "Dr. Sexy" and then we'll indulge in amazing pies before I'm brutally murdered by some awful mythical beast... unfortunately.

I'd be up for playing around with Ezra Miller as Kevin from "We Need To Talk About Kevin" (There's something about a prettyboy psychopath that gives me tingles), or Hugh Jackman as Van Hellsing... well, who wouldn't, right ? Oh, that reminds me, Ian Sommerhalder as Damon from The Vampire Diaries ! Huff.

Yes man wrote:

Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy! Yes I know she's green but she's sexy as hell!

starlord though...ohhhhh....

Ahh so many...

James Fraser from Outlander, so completely everything you could want in a man and the actor is doing an amazing job portraying him and also happens to be rather handsome himself. Really impressed with how they have taken the story from books to screen and managed to capture it so well.

Damon Salvatore from Vampire Diaries, those eyes and that wicked smirk, enough said..... Ian Somerhalder is an amazing human being too, love everything he stands for.

Sam and Dean Winchester, I'd take either brother, they are both gorgeous tormented souls. And again in real life they are so nice and easy to admire.

Green Arrow, that voice, that smolder, that wounded warrior ... and Stephen Amell is gorgeous too lol

And Jon Snow, though I'm not sure if it's him or Kitt that has me thinking wicked things :)

Johnny from Dirty Dancing, Booth from Bones, Negan from The Walking Dead, Avery from Nashville and Chuck from Gossip Girl.

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Yes man wrote:

starlord though...ohhhhh....

My OH agrees with you on that one! She likes his boyish charm! as well as other things! LOL