If you could try a fantasy this weekend. . .

Stuburns wrote:

To watch every hour of coverage of the Ryder Cup. Alas I think it will remain pure fantasy.

I will give this a good try! much to the annoyance of wifey.

Might have to make it up to her with some rumpy bumpy!!

Now where did I put that restraining kit?![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

loganlogan wrote:

I'd like my phone to ring 😭
On a more serious note,I'd love cuddles and kissing and holding hands whilst out for a walk.id love rolling over in the night and snuggling up

I wish this for you too xxxx

A weekend off work would be a good starter!!

A late morning lie in - out for breakfast - a lazy day having to do absolutely nothing, some play time with Mr LNT (obviously) and not having to feel guilty about any of it!!!

Xxxx

Hoping at least some peoples wishes come true xxxxx

To have a whole weekend without any bickering from the kids...

Not a hope in hell... 😐

Certain people at work to pull their weight, certain members of the management to sort out the shortcomings, kids to listen to us and maybe - just, maybe go to sodding bed when they are told to.

A long sexy lie in cuddles, kisses and maybe but not essential some nice sex while the kids sleep in for once and, three points from the Hammers.*

Not to much to ask is it?

* The way things are going the last one is the least likely!

Id just love to have some time alone with my husband.

I'd love to repeat last Sunday's spontaneous spanking session, that would be great :) Oh and maybe throw in the wand this time too! Yep, that's it. Quite satisfied with that fantasy for now

Briona87 wrote:

I would appreciate a nice, friendly chat with someone who doesn't think I am a fat, ugly bore. That's pure fantasy, though...

Oh dear, I am seeing so many similar posts these days and one thing is standing out. The problem is not below the neck, it is between the ears. There are loads of lovely people on here just itching to help out with good advice but you have to start helping yourself first. Negativety is killing confidence and it needs to stop, so next time you look at yourself start seeing the good not the bad.

You have to realise that other people do not see you this way, it is only in your head. Think positive and you will be positive.

Oops forgot to say kinda hoping for some fun lingerie/camera fun at the weekend.

loganlogan wrote:

I'd like my phone to ring 😭
On a more serious note,I'd love cuddles and kissing and holding hands whilst out for a walk.id love rolling over in the night and snuggling up

Me too! All of the above.

Failing that, a threesome with a really hot MF or FF couple would be nice.

FFM 3some!

We'd love a ffm threesome!

I just purchased the Xbox one s, so my fantasy for this weekend as well as sleep is...

no housework, comfys and gaming centeral ! 

Nice! Did you get a selection of games or are you gonna dive into just one?

Nice Leanne, just got a PS4 at the start of the year and am considering the Xbox for an Xmas treat for myself. What you going to be playing this weekend?

Just waking up to the sound of the birds outside (not before 10am mind!), then cuddling and just laying, drifting in and out of sleep together. Where it goes from there is not important, just a lovely slow start to the day.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

I just purchased the Xbox one s, so my fantasy for this weekend as well as sleep is...

no housework, comfys and gaming centeral !

Oooh, gotta get me one of those, been a bit behind in the console thing these days.

I have Fifa 17 that shall be arriving with it .. not for me 

But I have arkham knight & assassin's creed unity to keep me going this weekend. 

I will probably do Batman first .. haha 

Sorry to hijack with gaming stuffs . Dropping out now ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

I'm just praying my uncle won't be an asshole during family lunch. It's the first big family reunion after we got married and... I'm not really looking forward to it. It's the exact type of event we were trying to evade when we decided to get married at Metal Days festival so I'm not over the moon about it. It's gonna be a stressful weekend.

But I have arkham knight & assassin's creed unity to keep me going this weekend.

Sorry to hijack with gaming stuffs . Dropping out now ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Hijack Approved Ha Ha, Would go Batman too, AC can wait, but will still be awesome

Lovinthetoys wrote:

But I have arkham knight & assassin's creed unity to keep me going this weekend.

Sorry to hijack with gaming stuffs . Dropping out now

Hijack Approved Ha Ha, Would go Batman too, AC can wait, but will still be awesome

AC Unity can be skipped altogether, Syndicate is way better and less buggy