Best thing about the weekend?

I love my early morning runs, followed by pancakes and youghurt for breakfast.

You?

Takeaway and wine.

Having a lie in and xfactor ๐Ÿ™Š

Extra sleep!

Lie in and morning glory lol ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Not having to go to work - but only get weekends off over winter :(

Actually having some time for ourselves xxxx

Lazy morning in bed....![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Having a lie in :)

Not having to nag my child 100 times to get ready for school.

Spending Saturday night with oh ^_^ only night a week we have together, we get take out and binge watch tv shows/movies, and watch NBA games as the seasonย is on too

That my OH is home with me all day even though I study most of the time. I feel better when he is at home with me.

Nothing, I work in retail ๐Ÿ˜“

That I've got Monday off. Saturday night all over again :)

I had a full night with my husband, takeaway, tv, a shower in peace without the kids coming on to ask if penguins have knees. Total bliss!

I dont ever get that Sunday night sinking feeling. I love my rota. Varied days 3x per week.. oh is the same so we quite often get a lot of time off together.

We have a naughty takeaway on the odd Saturday night but that's it. Couldn't ever work monday to Friday again.

My mums roast dinners ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Plenty of sport on tv!

I get Sunday's off! Gotta love retail ๐Ÿ˜‚ I work Friday night and Saturday so not much of a weekend left.

VioletWolf wrote:

Nothing, I work in retail ๐Ÿ˜“

I echo this Violet, however had some friends over Saturday night, takeaway, beer, daft chat, more beer, Cards Against Humanity, even more beer and an evil bowl of M&Ms combined with Skittles. Kids behaved impeccably during Sundays silence too. Overall one of the better ones.

SLEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!ย 

Oh, and seeing my schmexy boyf too.ย